SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Active duty drag queen to be Navy Recruitment ambassador
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Active duty drag queen to be Navy Recruitment ambassador Login/Join 
posted
https://nypost.com/2023/05/03/...queen-as-ambassador/

They think this will help recruitment,

Posts: 4743 | Registered: February 15, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unapologetic Old
School Curmudgeon
Picture of Lord Vaalic
posted Hide Post
Maybe the recruiting office can hand out free Bud Light too

Don't weep for the stupid, or you will be crying all day

Posts: 10728 | Location: TN | Registered: December 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Optimistic Cynic
Picture of architect
posted Hide Post
What is that olde assumption about sailors on long voyages? Must be very convenient to have a non-binary crew member at hand.

Posts: 6464 | Location: NoVA | Registered: July 22, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I swear I had
something for this
posted Hide Post
It's not gay if you're underway...

Posts: 4157 | Location: Kansas City, MO | Registered: May 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm guessing the idiot who conjured up the Bud fiasco quit and went to work for the DOD.

Posts: 7019 | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
One night in Bangkok.......

Posts: 23414 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I mean, are we surprised that it was the Navy?

Posts: 3371 | Registered: December 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
cryin' out loud....

This guy is an active duty sailor. During the underway variety show this guy did his act...clearly it didn't bother leadership and impressed them enough that it's now included in a Navy-wide recruiting campaign. WTF?!?!

What you do in your private life is one thing, suggestive-dance and performance onboard....huh?

What/who prospective sailor is this appealing to or, better yet, wants to be a shipmate with?

Posts: 14649 | Location: Wine Country | Registered: September 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
"Rum, Sodomy, and the Lash" gives way to "Bud Light, Transvestitism, and Eyelashes"?

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31432 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Help! Help!
I'm being repressed!

Picture of Skull Leader
posted Hide Post
Put him in the bed with the Captain's daughter!

Posts: 11164 | Location: Big Sky Country | Registered: November 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Leemur
posted Hide Post
I’m not saying he’d suck one but I’m absolutely certain he’d hold it in his mouth til the swelling went down.

Posts: 13742 | Location: Shenandoah Valley, VA | Registered: October 16, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SiggiGirl
posted Hide Post
Media hype

Posts: 28 | Location: Boston | Registered: October 04, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
[ [FLASH_ https://youtu.be/xYE7gb51Xxk VIDEO] /FLASH_VIDEO]

I know there’s plenty of ol’ salts on the forum and I wish to say thank you for your service to our country. Thank you!

Posts: 5768 | Location: west 'by god' virginia | Registered: May 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Uppity Helot
posted Hide Post
Herpe Daniels is definitely a bud light swilling gal. How popular ol’ Herpe is with his shipmates probably depends on the length of the cruise… Big Grin

Posts: 3144 | Location: Manheim, PA | Registered: September 04, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
I'm so glad I served the majority of my time during the Don't Ask Don't Tell era and never had to deal with all this ridiculous shit. WTF Roll Eyes

Posts: 33787 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unflappable Enginerd
Picture of stoic-one
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PASig:
I'm so glad I served the majority of my time during the Don't Ask Don't Tell era and never had to deal with all this ridiculous shit. WTF Roll Eyes
Same, except I pretty much only served under Reagan.

NRA Benefactor
I lost all my weapons in a boating, umm, accident.
http://www.aufamily.com/forums/

Posts: 6212 | Location: Headland, AL | Registered: April 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
I guess ol' Gary Busey was YEARS ahead of his time...

ETA: It's a sad, sad state of affairs to see what our "military" has become.

"I weep for the future" - Chez Quis Maitre D'; Ferris Bueller's Day Off

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by erj_pilot:
I guess ol' Gary Busey was YEARS ahead of his time...

LOL I swear that was the first thing that came to mind....

Posts: 23414 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
^^^^^^
Well....great minds, and all. Big Grin Razz

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of djinco
posted Hide Post
For all that true and correct, do I need to come out of retirement and set these buffoons on the right path?

This is NOT how you create a fighting force.

Cheers, Doug in Colorado

NRA Endowment Life Member

Posts: 648 | Location: Colorado | Registered: February 17, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post