SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Garmin motorcycle GPS sale now
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Garmin motorcycle GPS sale now Login/Join 
Picture of ridewv
posted
Just a heads up Garmin has their Zumo's on sale at the moment. $100 off on the XT (now $399) and $150 off on the 396 (now $249). Just in time for riding season.
I just ordered an XT to replace my old unit.

https://www.garmin.com/en-US/p/679804

No car is as much fun to drive, as any motorcycle is to ride.

Posts: 7074 | Location: Northern WV | Registered: January 17, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
Those work well, one came with my 2011 CVO Road Glide, the mount was setup to connect to the infotainment so it played prompts through the system intercom to the headset or speakers.

Today I use my iPhone on a Ram Mount connected to the later infotainment system vs the built in HD GPS system.

Posts: 23393 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Network Janitor
Picture of mkueffer
posted Hide Post
I like my XT on the Pan America. Great to have the maps local when off-road and no data available.

It may mean they have new models coming too.

A few Sigs and some others

Posts: 2219 | Location: Waukesha, WI | Registered: February 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ridewv
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mkueffer:
I like my XT on the Pan America. Great to have the maps local when off-road and no data available.

It may mean they have new models coming too.

Nice to hear you like yours.

It very well may, and it's about due. Garmin does these sales once or twice each year, but also prior to new releases.

No car is as much fun to drive, as any motorcycle is to ride.

Posts: 7074 | Location: Northern WV | Registered: January 17, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post