SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    If you`re reading this... (best wishes for the lurkers and those that don`t post anymore).
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

If you`re reading this... (best wishes for the lurkers and those that don`t post anymore). Login/Join 
Live long
and prosper
Picture of 0-0
posted
This is for you, silent ones and the departed ones, if you are still reading us.

Best wishes Spectre.

Merry Xmas.

Feel free to add the names of those you don`t see around anymore.

0-0

"OP is a troll" - Flashlightboy, 12/18/20

Posts: 12119 | Location: BsAs, Argentina | Registered: February 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Alea iacta est
Picture of Beancooker
posted Hide Post
David from the HVAC company in the Verde Valley, Arizona.

Merry Christmas David. We need to get out to Copper Star sometime soon.

quote:
Originally posted by parabellum: You must have your pants custom tailored to fit your massive balls.
The “lol” thread

Posts: 4026 | Location: Staring down at you with disdain, from the spooky mountaintop castle.  | Registered: November 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shall Not Be Infringed
Picture of nhracecraft
posted Hide Post
Appliance Brad....You Are Missed!

Wishing you a VERY Merry Christmas and a Happy & Healthy New Year!

Once Again, Thank You for all your help with my Dryer (twice!) and Fridge! Wink

Please know that you were appreciated for much more than just your expertise denoted by your user name. I hope all is well with you and your family. Stay Warm and Safe....God Bless!

If Some is Good, and More is Better.....then Too Much, is Just Enough !!
Trump 2024....Save America!
"May Almighty God bless the United States of America" - parabellum 7/26/20
Live Free or Die!

Posts: 8909 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: October 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Equal Opportunity Mocker
Picture of slabsides45
posted Hide Post
Ditto on all, and add JAllen in there for good measure.

"You cannot legislate the poor into freedom by legislating the wealthy out of freedom. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving."
-Dr. Adrian Rogers

Posts: 6390 | Location: Mogadishu on the Mississippi | Registered: February 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Crusty old
curmudgeon
Picture of Jimbo54
posted Hide Post
Gustofer is another that hasn't posted in some time.

I hope you have a merry Christmas Gus.

Jim

"If you can't be a good example, then you'll have to be a horrible warning" -Catherine Aird

Posts: 9791 | Location: The right side of Washington State | Registered: September 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I miss Appliance Brad as well.

I wonder why people are "snarky" with a guy like that with so much to offer?

Anyway, Merry Christmas!

V.

Posts: 328 | Location: Pacific NW | Registered: April 09, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
I just want to say, I hope Longbow and Fender Bender are reading this. I really wish you guys knew just how much I miss you, and it truly saddens me that you guys aren't posting anymore.

Merry Christmas LB and FB!

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20828 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Merry Christmas to exx1976 - You never had to worry about where you stood with him and because of that I learned a TON related to reloading from him....I learned from his knowledge and experience in the SIGForum Reloading section.....Mark

Posts: 3245 | Location: MS | Registered: December 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ibexsig
posted Hide Post
I briefly met Appliance Brad and exx1976 in person a few years back at a Sigforum shoot.

Both guys would give anybody the shirt off their back. Great people and they are missed.

Thanks also to those who still post and offer great advice!!

Posts: 317 | Location: NE Wisconsin | Registered: January 26, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not One of
the Cool Kids
Picture of enidpd804
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by White Phosphorus:
I miss Appliance Brad as well.

I wonder why people are "snarky" with a guy like that with so much to offer?

Anyway, Merry Christmas!

V.

Brad is good people.

Posts: 3911 | Location: OK | Registered: August 15, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The success of a solution usually depends upon your point of view
posted Hide Post
I'll add Paragon to the list.

“We truly live in a wondrous age of stupid.” - 83v45magna

"I think it's important that people understand free speech doesn't mean free from consequences societally or politically or culturally."
-Pranjit Kalita, founder and CIO of Birkoa Capital Management

Posts: 3853 | Location: Jacksonville, FL | Registered: September 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SSgt USMC/Vet
posted Hide Post
I also would like to add buckmaster (aka housebuilder) to me. Hope all is well.

Posts: 1956 | Location: Northern Virginia/Buggs Island, Boydton Va. | Registered: July 13, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post