SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Bought a new hole in water
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Bought a new hole in water Login/Join 
Go Vols!
Picture of Oz_Shadow
posted Hide Post
I use this and it has held up for 5 or 6 years now

https://www.amazon.com/Solo-41...lizing/dp/B000BX4VXI

Only issue is the odd patch on the driveway that lasts forever. It would kill the grass though.

Posts: 17896 | Location: SE Michigan | Registered: February 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Equal Opportunity Mocker
Picture of slabsides45
posted Hide Post
No pics? No boat.

Lies, just lies and propaganda. Proof, my internet friend, is required in the form of pictures.

"You cannot legislate the poor into freedom by legislating the wealthy out of freedom. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving."
-Dr. Adrian Rogers

Posts: 6390 | Location: Mogadishu on the Mississippi | Registered: February 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
thanks for the suggestions guys!! Put the Starbrite on over plastic twice yesterday, then got a thunderstorm last night. Dry as a bone today with water beading nicely on the cover.

With IronMike's help, I will try to post some pics up next week!

"Once abolish the God, and the Government becomes the God." --- G.K. Chesterton

Posts: 3856 | Location: WNY | Registered: April 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wreckdiver:
thanks for the suggestions guys!! Put the Starbrite on over plastic twice yesterday, then got a thunderstorm last night. Dry as a bone today with water beading nicely on the cover.

With IronMike's help, I will try to post some pics up next week!

Awesome, in South Florida we have to re-do it every 1-1.5 years, usually only 1 coat if you do it early enough. If you're further up North you'll probably get 2+ years out of it.

Posts: 21335 | Registered: June 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post