SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    What if a women's sports team held a parade and no one showed up?
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

What if a women's sports team held a parade and no one showed up? Login/Join 
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted
Well, it would be like this:

"Bruh. There's nobody!"

I'm with everybody- who gives a fuck? Big Grin

Posts: 107505 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Striving for Mediocrity
Picture of operator81
posted Hide Post
I didn't know there was still a WNBA. I'm guessing I'm not alone in that since I was also not at their parade.

3-7-77

Posts: 1213 | Registered: November 26, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
He's right, who cares and those who really should still don't. And if they don't, why should anyone else?

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 38647 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lkdr1989
posted Hide Post
People probably thought it was bachelorette party with some tall women hitting the bars.

...let him who has no sword sell his robe and buy one. Luke 22:35-36 NAV

"Behold, I send you out as sheep in the midst of wolves; so be shrewd as serpents and innocent as doves." Matthew 10:16 NASV

Posts: 4335 | Location: Valley, Oregon | Registered: June 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Did you know there was a wammen's bassetball thingy? I didn't. Big Grin

Picture of Green Highlander
posted Hide Post
Looks like everyone who has ever watched a WNBA game showed up.

"You know, Scotland has its own martial arts. Yeah, it's called Fuck You. It's mostly just head butting and then kicking people when they're on the ground." - Charlie MacKenzie (Mike Myers in "So I Married an Axe Murderer")

Posts: 2386 | Location: Seacoast, NH | Registered: July 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Green grass and
high tides
Picture of old rugged cross
posted Hide Post
We go to a local University and watch girls games a few times a year. Really enjoy the college girls game. Have no interest in the boys.

Not at all interested in this kind of thing and yea. A parade. Just great. How dumb.

"Practice like you want to play in the game"

Posts: 19159 | Registered: September 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
They loaded 'em up in trucks like they were being transported to an internment camp. Big Grin

Like a party
in your pants
Picture of armored
posted Hide Post
With the progression of Trans-Gender athletes in Women's sports, next years "parade Truck" will be full of swinging dicks.

Posts: 4622 | Location: Chicago, IL, USA: | Registered: November 17, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Funny Man
Picture of TXJIM
posted Hide Post
What did they win, a Panini Press?

Posts: 7093 | Location: Austin, TX | Registered: June 29, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Dances With
Tornados
posted Hide Post
What are women doing with balls?

I accidentally walked into a lesbian bar once.

The pool table had no balls and nor were there any studs in the walls, it was all tongue and groove construction.

Posts: 11837 | Registered: October 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of whododat
posted Hide Post
Now that is funny!

Because son, it is what you are supposed to do.

Posts: 1852 | Location: Escaped to TN | Registered: October 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
quarter MOA visionary
Picture of smschulz
posted Hide Post
Nobody came, knows or cares because they are discriminated on by paying them less. Frown
WEMINS should be paid the same as MENSES! {rah rah rah}
Eek

Posts: 22898 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: June 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Enjoy Computer Living
Picture of LoungeChair
posted Hide Post
That’s absolutely awesome.

-Loungechair

Posts: 674 | Registered: October 07, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
You have cow?
I lift cow!
posted Hide Post
Ahhh, that's fantastic.

So satisfying.

------------------------------
http://defendersoffreedom.us/

Posts: 6963 | Location: Bay Area | Registered: December 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Son of a son
of a Sailor
Picture of wxdave
posted Hide Post
Poetic justice!

--------------------------------------------
Floridian by birth, Seminole by the grace of God

Posts: 985 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: May 20, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The people who care about gender equality don't care about sports and the people who care about sports don't care about gender equality. So what you get is a WNBA parade that nobody cares about.

Posts: 2479 | Location: WI | Registered: December 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Jimbo Jones
posted Hide Post
WNBA aka pro basketball league for smaller men

---------------------------------------
It's like my brain's a tree and you're those little cookie elves.

Posts: 3625 | Location: Cary, NC | Registered: February 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"Member"
Picture of cas
posted Hide Post
<Laughing Homer Simpson voice> Woman playing basketball, and nobody watching! </Laughing Homer Simpson voice>

Posts: 21097 | Location: 18th & Fairfax  | Registered: May 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I wonder how much money the NBA loses each year subsidizing the WNBA? And compare the number of people coincidentally walking by vs the crowds that would come out to the Bulls victories.

P229

Posts: 3823 | Location: Sacramento, CA | Registered: November 21, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post