SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Chris "Fredo" Cuomo Loses his cool....
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Chris "Fredo" Cuomo Loses his cool.... Login/Join 
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
It's like Fredo Corleone and Tommy DeVito had a love child:

Posts: 8623 | Registered: September 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of DrDan
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Skins2881:
I like the Godfather, more than most. I have watched it twice. However, I've had about as much Fredo jokes as I can stand. It was cute the first time, even the second time, even the third time. It is no longer cute after thirty times.

Get a life, for Christ's sake.

Signed

Cuomo/Milliron

How many pages do you expect this to go? Razz

This space intentionally left blank.

Posts: 4876 | Location: Florida | Registered: August 16, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Here's Gianni Russo, who played Carlos Rizzi in The Godfather. He says he's known Fredo since he was a young child, and that Fredo embarrased himself and hurt his career with his rant. Man, you know when people who've known your family literally all your life don't side with you, you fucked up.

It's interesting to see this guy. I would never have recognized him.

"His father would smack him."

Posts: 107596 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
Cuomo is again losing his cool in NY lockdown, but for slightly different reasons.

quote:
CNN host Chris Cuomo went on a tirade against his own job Monday, revealing he no longer enjoys what he does “professionally” and admitting to “trafficking in things that I think are ridiculous.”

“I don’t want to spend my time doing things that I don’t think are valuable enough to me personally,” Cuomo said. “I don’t value indulging irrationality, hyper-partisanship.”

“I don’t like what I do professionally,” he added. “I don’t think it’s worth my time.”

https://www.breitbart.com/the-...t-not-worth-my-time/

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16699 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just because you can,
doesn't mean you should
posted Hide Post
I disagree with him. His present job is not only worthy of his time, it pays above anything else he could find to do with his time.
He's a pandering whore and very few in that occupation could make what he does working for CNN.

Posts: 9514 | Location: NE GA | Registered: August 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
Next Don Lemon comes out as straight Libertarian. Big Grin

See ya Fredo.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20823 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Gee, that's great, Fredo. The virus didn't kill you (alas!) so you used your time to have an actual thought or two; reflect upon all your lies, half-truths, deceptions and your generally asshole-ish behavior. You're a fucked-in-the-head leftist, so, naturally, you didn't quite find the truth. But, damn, son! Synaptic activity! No shit. Whadda ya think about that? This imbecile did some reflectin'. Razz

posted Hide Post
Chris is smart. He can handle things.

Posts: 2485 | Location: WI | Registered: December 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Yeah

Unapologetic Old
School Curmudgeon
Picture of Lord Vaalic
posted Hide Post
But CNN told him there would be something in it for him.

No more send Chris to go pick this guy up from the airport, send Chris to go do this story on Russia collusion, send Chris to run some Mickey mouse talk show.

Don't weep for the stupid, or you will be crying all day

Posts: 10729 | Location: TN | Registered: December 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Little ray
of sunshine
Picture of jhe888
posted Hide Post
He just reinforced the nickname, didn't he?

The fish is mute, expressionless. The fish doesn't think because the fish knows everything.

Posts: 53122 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of smlsig
posted Hide Post
This thread is hilarious!

Being a FBI (Full Blooded Italian) and the first born outside of Italy in over at least 300 years I can definitely say I have never heard of Fredo being any sort of slam against Italian people.

He will own this until the day he dies and then someone will carve it onto his gravestone!

------------------
Eddie

Our Founding Fathers were men who understood that the right thing is not necessarily the written thing. -kkina

Posts: 6317 | Location: In transit | Registered: February 19, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of nighthawk
posted Hide Post
Wonder if CNN is going to take Fredo fishing ?

"Hold my beer.....Watch this".

Posts: 5933 | Location: Republic of Texas | Registered: April 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Needs a check up
from the neck up
Picture of Timdogg6
posted Hide Post
This will be a fun one to watch!

The entire reason for the Second Amendment is not for hunting, it’s not for target shooting … it’s there so that you and I can protect our homes and our children and and our families and our lives. And it’s also there as fundamental check on government tyranny. Sen Ted Cruz

Posts: 5132 | Location: Boca Raton, FL The Gunshine State | Registered: July 30, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
Hey Fredo, take your rosary beads with you....

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29701 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
Big Grin

Cuomo caught lying, this story just got three times better.

NY Post article.

Link to original video: https://youtu.be/OIQjwoFk-rk

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20823 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
Long over due for this!

A horse's head to go to a horse's ass with all the other connotations! Big Grin

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16219 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
Cuomo busted lying again, CNNs fake reality TV show continues. Watch Dr. Sanjay Gupta cringe during the interview, it's obvious he's uncomfortable playing along.

CNN’s Chris Cuomo’s emergence from basement compared to infamous ‘Brian Williams Iraq moment’

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Membership has its privileges
Picture of P-220
posted Hide Post
The word "tool" comes to mind.

What an asshole.

Niech Zyje P-220

Steve

Posts: 36840 | Location: 45174 | Registered: December 09, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"Member"
Picture of cas
posted Hide Post
He's in the media, he's a liberal and he's a Cuomo. The truth never had a chance.

Posts: 21105 | Location: 18th & Fairfax  | Registered: May 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post