SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Chris "Fredo" Cuomo Loses his cool....
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Chris "Fredo" Cuomo Loses his cool.... Login/Join 
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Fredo the Douchebag. He needs his clock cleaned- which, clearly, is something this asshole has never had and needs desperately.

Posts: 107596 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
Sadly CNN nor Cuomo will face any kind of retribution for their proven lies. If anything, they will just paint the "Jackass loser, fat-tire biker" as a right wing conspiracy theorist, liar, or political hack.

The Bachelorette is more based in reality than CNN.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20822 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
So why is the Frodo guy showing video of himself working out in a gym? How does this tie in to the Chinese Flu topic?

Posts: 4979 | Registered: April 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
You're confused

Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
I think humorously showing that Fredo's apparent obsession with lifting really heavy weights = possible "Roid Rage", given that Fredo exhibits an unusually high temperament. You know, threatening to beat the crap out of citizens, throwing them down stairs, etc.

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16699 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Yes, but Chris Cuomo didn't "show" anything in that clip. Chris Cuomo works for CNN. The clip is from Tucker Carlson's FoxNews show. Chris Cuomo didn't "show" anything. FoxNews did.

delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
Dude is a childish narcissist. What makes him dangerous is his influence and a tyrannical mindset. I don’t doubt that he would be all that Kim Jong Il is and more were he to have unaccountable power. He’s the type that freedom loving people should defend themselves from and watch like a hawk. No wonder he’s a democrat.

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29701 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
quote:
There's no way, *no* way that you came from *my* loins. Soon as I get home, first thing I'm gonna do is punch yo mamma in da mouth!

I believe Andrew Cuomo said this to Fredo more than once.

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31443 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Sailor1911
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by nighthawk:
Wonder if CNN is going to take Fredo fishing ?

Big Grin

Place your clothes and weapons where you can find them in the dark.

“If in winning a race, you lose the respect of your fellow competitors, then you have won nothing” - Paul Elvstrom "The Great Dane" 1928 - 2016

Posts: 3762 | Location: Wichita, Kansas | Registered: March 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
As a half-Mick half-Italian of New York descent and Chicago upbringing, we actually find comedy about us to be funny:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=URU33qxPtPU

Posts: 4720 | Location: Indiana | Registered: December 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sound and Fury
Picture of Dallas239
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Skins2881:
Cuomo busted lying again, CNNs fake reality TV show continues. Watch Dr. Sanjay Gupta cringe during the interview, it's obvious he's uncomfortable playing along.

CNN’s Chris Cuomo’s emergence from basement compared to infamous ‘Brian Williams Iraq moment’
Regardless, that's one heck of a basement.

"I've spoken of the shining city all my political life, but I don't know if I ever quite communicated what I saw when I said it. But in my mind it was a tall proud city built on rocks stronger than oceans, wind-swept, God-blessed, and teeming with people of all kinds living in harmony and peace, a city with free ports that hummed with commerce and creativity, and if there had to be city walls, the walls had doors and the doors were open to anyone with the will and the heart to get here." -- Ronald Reagan, Farewell Address, Jan. 11, 1989

Si vis pacem para bellum
There are none so blind as those who refuse to see.
Feeding Trolls Since 1995

Posts: 18039 | Registered: February 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post