SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    KARMA: DDG-37 belt buckle; Winner is George43
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

posted
I've had this belt buckle for almost 40 years and have never worn it so it's time for it to go to someone else who will use it, collect it, or otherwise enjoys such things.

I can't get a good picture of it but this buckle listed on UK Ebay is the same style (mine's in much better condition - basically new):
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/275...stomid=&toolid=10050

If there's any interest in this, I'll have the Karmanator help me choose a winner around the Fourth of July.

(Limited to Lower 48 states)

Update 07-03: Well this was easy to decide. Smile Watch for an e-mail, George, asking where you would like me to send the buckle.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: marksman41,

Posts: 4976 | Location: Arkansas | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Free men do not ask
permission to bear arms
Picture of George43
posted Hide Post
I'm in please.

A gun in the hand is worth more than ten policemen on the phone.
The American Revolution was carried out by a group of gun toting religious zealots.

Posts: 3808 | Location: Spring, Texas | Registered: June 26, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
update in original post

Posts: 4976 | Location: Arkansas | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shall Not Be Infringed
Picture of nhracecraft
posted Hide Post
Congrats to the 'winner'! Wink

Nice gesture/Karma by the way...Cherish/display/wear it in good health George43.

If Some is Good, and More is Better.....then Too Much, is Just Enough !!
Trump 2024....Save America!
"May Almighty God bless the United States of America" - parabellum 7/26/20
Live Free or Die!

Posts: 8786 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: October 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post