SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Warning... the lefties have guns too... beware of the "red shirts"... Protecting protestors to abolish ICE in Colorado on 7/4
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Warning... the lefties have guns too... beware of the "red shirts"... Protecting protestors to abolish ICE in Colorado on 7/4 Login/Join 
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RAMIUS:
It's only a matter of time before these clowns start getting violent (serious violence, not limp wristed street fights).

They're gonna either lose their mojo and wither away, or they will get so frustrated by being stomped on and really start acting out through shootings or basic sabotage of the things that are "oppressing" them.

It's already started. They have just been intermittent attacks such as the Republican baseball practice, attacks by looney toon professors with bike chains, etc. I do agree that it will be stepped up the more desperate they become. It will however be attacks of cowardice such as bombings, mass shootings in places where guns aren't allowed, and the like.

These people, like the soy boy in the picture with the M1A, don't want a fight. They want victims for a political statement. The lack of plates in his plate carrier tells me that.

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37117 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
Whatever. I'm going to keep going to work and living my life. I'll influence people and politicians with my mind, dollars, and votes. I'll also ensure my rifles are clean. These douche bags aren't effecting any change, just driving more people to the center or right of center. Keep it up commies.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20824 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rock Paper
Scissors
Lizard Spock
Picture of James in Denver
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by OKCGene:
Too hard to read on my iPad, please resize your pic.

Not my pic, just linked it in, but I'll see if the resizing works on the original post.
quote:
Originally posted by Sgt Neutron:
Yep, ten round mag. Remember it's in Colorado, and they did a mag ban a few years ago, so 10 rounds it is.

15 round limit. I have no idea if there is a 15 round M1A mag. Previous mags were "grandfathered" so he could have a larger mag (20 rounds in an M1A?) but it would have had to have been bought before 7/1/13.

James

----------------------------
"Voldemorte himself created his worst enemy, just as tyrants everywhere do! Have you any idea how much tyrants fear the people they oppress? All of them realize that, one day, amongst their many victims, there is sure to be one who rises against them and strikes back!"
Book 6 - Ch 23

Posts: 4484 | Location: Colorado | Registered: August 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
When you fall, I will be there to catch you -With love, the floor
posted Hide Post
Probably one of the most unsuitable for the mission.

Checkmate does make 15 round magazines,.

Richard Scalzo
Epping, NH

http://www.bigeastakitarescue.net

Posts: 5803 | Location: Epping, NH | Registered: October 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
When you fall, I will be there to catch you -With love, the floor
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Voshterkoff:
quote:
Originally posted by Mech:
Is it just me, or is that dude in red's heart/thoracic area pretty much exposed by his "man bib"? lol

The bandanna blends in with his shirt. There does appear to be an undersized plate there, and while riding low, not the worst I have seen.

She wearing the mask because she's a dog??? Razz

Richard Scalzo
Epping, NH

http://www.bigeastakitarescue.net

Posts: 5803 | Location: Epping, NH | Registered: October 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bad dog!
Picture of justjoe
posted Hide Post
I think that is an M14.

"You get much farther with a kind word and a gun than with a kind word alone."

Posts: 11108 | Location: pennsylvania | Registered: June 05, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bolt Thrower
Picture of Voshterkoff
posted Hide Post
They both have bandannas.

Posts: 9965 | Location: Woodinville, WA | Registered: March 30, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jljones:
Not the first time an bunch of people in red clothes were on the wrong side of freedom, Lord Cornwallis.

And those red coats sure make aiming easy.

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31444 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
He is a poser. What will he do the moment he has to run?

Answer: He will go down grabbing his groinal area and someone will have to drag his sore nads self out of the field of fire.

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29702 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
So, what are they really going to do? Try to “protect”protestors from being arrested? Shoot people defending themselves from these cretin? I’d love to see them try and get shredded.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15580 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by OMCHamlin:
quote:
Originally posted by arfmel:
Somebody should bitch-slap Mr. Mirror Sunglasses and appropriate his rifle then push his accomplice down in the flowerbed.

And then?

I don't know.......blow my nose in her hanky?

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29702 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Telecom Ronin
Picture of dewhorse
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by konata88:
quote:
Originally posted by RHINOWSO:
And they may pussy out in the end anyway. Because they are in fact pussies. They aren’t truly being ‘oppressed’ or ‘killed’ or ‘harrassed’, it’s only words they throw around on FB and Twitter between iced mocha non-fat soy chai lattes at Starfucks.

Good point. They are willing to cause trouble for this 'cause' but are they willing to die for it? I'm guessing not.

Tell that to the dude who lit up the R congressional baseball team...

Yes they are comical but it only takes one loon with a rifle to make it a bad day for everyone.

plan accordingly

Posts: 8301 | Location: Back in NE TX ....to stay | Registered: February 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Speling Champ
posted Hide Post
Didn’t these retards make a video of themselves “training” about a year ago?

High speed, low drag operating, operationally these operators were. Or how I remember their video anyways. Wink

Posts: 1604 | Location: Utah | Registered: July 06, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Unknown
Stuntman
Picture of bionic218
posted Hide Post
Is the pidgeon-toed gal rockin' a tac-wedgie?

You don't see a lot of tactical camel-toe, but it's always amusing when you do.

Posts: 10753 | Location: missouri | Registered: October 18, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by dewhorse:
quote:
quote:
And they may pussy out in the end anyway. Because they are in fact pussies. They aren’t truly being ‘oppressed’ or ‘killed’ or ‘harrassed’, it’s only words they throw around on FB and Twitter between iced mocha non-fat soy chai lattes at Starfucks.

Good point. They are willing to cause trouble for this 'cause' but are they willing to die for it? I'm guessing not.

Yes they are comical but it only takes one loon with a rifle to make it a bad day for everyone.

plan accordingly
Oh, I didn't mean to imply it can't happen or not to prepare - but as Jones pointed out, it'll be lone wolf pussy attacks, not open organized conflict.

And even if they do, it'll be like a Twitter post, where another Antifa chapter was trying to buck up another one.

"Antifa USA @AntifaUSA - Jul 11 - We're not that kind of chapter. His skull would be a fine mist before they're within a 10' radius.
This isn't Portland. This is Arizona. Think birdshot, not batons."

https://twitter.com/AntifaUSA/.../1016958138094743552

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
We gonna get some
oojima in this house!
Picture of smithnsig
posted Hide Post
That hung looks longer than a Brown Bess....with a bayonet. I assume he’s pretty much a pudd. Probably a leftover M14 semi. I doubt he’s done much move and shoot. Not with that anchor around his neck.

-----------------------------------------------------------
TCB all the time...

Posts: 6501 | Location: Cantonment/Perdido Key, Florida | Registered: September 28, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Telecom Ronin
Picture of dewhorse
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by dewhorse:
quote:
quote:

plan accordingly
Oh, I didn't mean to imply it can't happen or not to prepare - but as Jones pointed out, it'll be lone wolf pussy attacks, not open organized conflict.

And even if they do, it'll be like a Twitter post, where another Antifa chapter was trying to buck up another one.

"Antifa USA @AntifaUSA - Jul 11 - We're not that kind of chapter. His skull would be a fine mist before they're within a 10' radius.
This isn't Portland. This is Arizona. Think birdshot, not batons."

https://twitter.com/AntifaUSA/.../1016958138094743552

agreed....hey birdshot hurts Big Grin

not as much as my mossberg with #1...but hey it "recoils more" might knock me off my heels

I was not trying to be contrary ...just saying that even pajama boy with an M1A is not to be taken lightly as long as he can pull a trigger.

Posts: 8301 | Location: Back in NE TX ....to stay | Registered: February 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by sigmonkey:.../IMG]

So much winning truth in that meme! Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

Not THOSE red shirts!!!

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43885 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by gearhounds:
So, what are they really going to do? Try to “protect”protestors from being arrested? Shoot people defending themselves from these cretin? I’d love to see them try and get shredded.

Exactly what I thought.

Posts: 921 | Registered: June 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Wearin' red is dangerous!
[FLASH_VIDEO] [/FLASH_VIDEO]

Posts: 5768 | Location: west 'by god' virginia | Registered: May 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post