SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Warning... the lefties have guns too... beware of the "red shirts"... Protecting protestors to abolish ICE in Colorado on 7/4
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Warning... the lefties have guns too... beware of the "red shirts"... Protecting protestors to abolish ICE in Colorado on 7/4 Login/Join 
Glorious SPAM!
Picture of mbinky
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RAMIUS:
It's only a matter of time before these clowns start getting violent (serious violence, not limp wristed street fights).

They're gonna either lose their mojo and wither away, or they will get so frustrated by being stomped on and really start acting out through shootings or basic sabotage of the things that are "oppressing" them.

Oh when Trump wins a second term I am 100% positive that there will be bombings and such like the SLA did decades ago.

Posts: 10635 | Registered: June 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Expert308
posted Hide Post
Everybody knows what happens to red-shirts...

Posts: 7268 | Location: Idaho | Registered: February 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mbinky:Oh when Trump wins a second term I am 100% positive that there will be bombings and such like the SLA did decades ago.

What's stopping them now? It's not like they think he deserves a chance.

Posts: 8958 | Location: The Red part of Minnesota | Registered: October 06, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MNSIG:
quote:
Originally posted by mbinky:Oh when Trump wins a second term I am 100% positive that there will be bombings and such like the SLA did decades ago.

What's stopping them now? It's not like they think he deserves a chance.
Holding out hope for an impeachment, methinks.

And they may pussy out in the end anyway. Because they are in fact pussies. They aren’t truly being ‘oppressed’ or ‘killed’ or ‘harrassed’, it’s only words they throw around on FB and Twitter between iced mocha non-fat soy chai lattes at Starfucks.

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
Good thing their wearing red shirts.
All they need to complete the ensemble are their brown pants.

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43885 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of konata88
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RHINOWSO:
And they may pussy out in the end anyway. Because they are in fact pussies. They aren’t truly being ‘oppressed’ or ‘killed’ or ‘harrassed’, it’s only words they throw around on FB and Twitter between iced mocha non-fat soy chai lattes at Starfucks.

Good point. They are willing to cause trouble for this 'cause' but are they willing to die for it? I'm guessing not.

"Wrong does not cease to be wrong because the majority share in it." L.Tolstoy
"A government is just a body of people, usually, notably, ungoverned." Shepherd Book

Posts: 12721 | Location: In the gilded cage | Registered: December 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Age Quod Agis
Picture of ArtieS
posted Hide Post
quote:
All they need to complete the ensemble are their brown pants.

What you did there, I see it. Well played.

In these cases, it's typically the lefties that begin swinging at the righties. I don't think that o'l redneck revolt boy's "defense" is going to stand up particularly well if his side starts the fight.

"I vowed to myself to fight against evil more completely and more wholeheartedly than I ever did before. . . . That’s the only way to pay back part of that vast debt, to live up to and try to fulfill that tremendous obligation."

Alfred Hornik, Sunday, December 2, 1945 to his family, on his continuing duty to others for surviving WW II.

Posts: 12780 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: November 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Mask and a visible gun is probably not the best choice of outfits but some lessons need to be learned the hard way.

Posts: 4278 | Location: Peoples Republic of Berkeley | Registered: June 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of olfuzzy
posted Hide Post
Maybe in those red handkerchiefs, the Crips will take them out Wink

Posts: 5181 | Location: 20 miles north of hell | Registered: November 07, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bjor13
posted Hide Post
ugliest M1A stock I have ever seen. Looks like a $1000 rifle with a $50 stock

quote:
Originally posted by James in Denver:
Ok, I thought I was going nuts. I saw this on the news in the evening a bit ago (July 4th actually), but I could NOT find the article online anywhere. I was able to find it today.

Seems that on July 4th, there was a protest to "abolish ICE" in Aurora CO.

Well, a group calling themselves the "John Brown Gun Club", of course wearing red shirts, were there to "protect" the demonstrator.

When I googled this, ABC 7 and the Denver Post also had stories, but failed to mention the "red shirts".

Source: Protesters Gather Outside ICE Detention Center

AURORA, Colo. (CBS4)– More than 100 people gathered outside the ICE Detention Center in Aurora on the Fourth of July to protest immigration issues, specifically parents being separated from their children at the U.S. border.

The protesters said they were there to denounce the U.S. government’s actions on Independence Day.

Armed guards openly carrying rifles watched over the rally. They are members of what’s called the John Brown Gun Club also called the “Redneck Revolt,” an anti-white supremacist group. They sympathize with the demonstrators.

This protest also called for reunification of parents separated from their children when arrested.

Last month, more than four dozen parents whose children have been taken away from them while crossing the U.S. border from Mexico were being held at a detention facility in Colorado.

Scott Dewey and his wife want to be reunited with their informally adopted Romanian son. They posted a sign justice for “Cracion.” He was deported two years ago on this day.

“Simply on suspicion, unfounded, his visa was denied and he will likely never be able to receive another visa because has deportation on his record,” Dewey told CBS4’s Rick Sallnger.

“It’s really been devastating and had a large trauma in his life. He has three older siblings here that incorporated him,” Melanie Dewey said.

Barred from the U.S., but as a Romanian part of the European Union, he is now living in England. By video, he said what he went through was a bad experience.

His deportation was during the Obama administration. His adoptive mother Melanie says there’s little hope of getting him back now.

“I just think the spirit of the country is so different now. There is so much division and hatred towards immigrants.”

Immigration and Customs Enforcement authorities confirmed that about 50 parents are being held at the GEO-run facility in Aurora. That number had dropped this week.

Where their young ones are living is still not necessarily clear.

Rep. Mike Coffman, a Republican representing the 6th Congressional District which includes Aurora and Adams County, said on Tuesday there are now 42 parents being held at the center who have been separated from their children.

The protesters had armed guards protecting them outside the ICE facility.

More than 2,000 children have been held at the various centers around the country. Now, they are to be reunited with their parents under an executive order signed by Pres. Donald Trump in June.

Picture (if it links correctly):

Posts: 1017 | Location: Kentucky | Registered: September 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Hop head
Picture of lyman
posted Hide Post
looks like a really uncomfortable way to carry a M1A,

https://www.chesterfieldarmament.com/

Posts: 10423 | Location: Beach VA,not VA Beach | Registered: July 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
Only if you actually have a mag in the well.

Posts: 27293 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
Yeah, looks like some kinda single-point rig. I hope it was slapping him in the nuts all day.

quote:
Originally posted by Il Cattivo:

He does. It looks like maybe a ten round mag, though. Hard to tell.

That's probably his deer gun that he took the 3-9X Tasco off before heading down to the protest.

Posts: 17134 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The guy behind the guy
Picture of esdunbar
posted Hide Post
I just recently got back from a 4th vacation where I was up in Northern Michigan at my parents' lake house.

I kid you not, I was better armed than him just for a regular old vacation. My 300 blk with a MRO and 3 40 round Pmags has him one upped.

I can't imagine the crap we'd bring if we actually wanted to look scary or intimidating Big Grin

It's their right, and I'm perfectly okay with them using it. When I see anyone pushing the limits by carrying a rifle openly in public, I always think it's a poor idea and could put you in unnecessary harm.

Doing it in a way to be "protection" is even worse than doing it for a statement. Now the odds of something popping off are even higher. Legal and all, but I still think it's a bad idea.

I'd love to point a laser pointer on his chest and wave at him from 10 to 20 football fields away while holding up my .338 LP Razz

Posts: 7548 | Registered: April 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Dances With
Tornados
posted Hide Post
Too hard to read on my iPad, please resize your pic.

Posts: 11847 | Registered: October 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sigmonkey:

So much winning truth in that meme! Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
quote:
Good point. They are willing to cause trouble for this 'cause' but are they willing to die for it? I'm guessing not.

willing to die is not their decision Big Grin

[B] Against ALL enemies, foreign and DOMESTIC

Posts: 53186 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Hop head
Picture of lyman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bjor13:
ugliest M1A stock I have ever seen. Looks like a $1000 rifle with a $50 stock

looks like a standard fiberglass stock that was rattle canned FDE or some color

which you can buy for $50 or so on the net

https://www.chesterfieldarmament.com/

Posts: 10423 | Location: Beach VA,not VA Beach | Registered: July 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Raised Hands Surround Us
Three Nails To Protect Us
Picture of Black92LX
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by esdunbar:
I just recently got back from a 4th vacation where I was up in Northern Michigan at my parents' lake house.

I kid you not, I was better armed than him just for a regular old vacation. My 300 blk with a MRO and 3 40 round Pmags has him one upped.

I can't imagine the crap we'd bring if we actually wanted to look scary or intimidating Big Grin

It's their right, and I'm perfectly okay with them using it. When I see anyone pushing the limits by carrying a rifle openly in public, I always think it's a poor idea and could put you in unnecessary harm.

Doing it in a way to be "protection" is even worse than doing it for a statement. Now the odds of something popping off are even higher. Legal and all, but I still think it's a bad idea.

I'd love to point a laser pointer on his chest and wave at him from 10 to 20 football fields away while holding up my .338 LP Razz

Maybe a little something like this?
https://images.google.com/imgr...s&source=sh%2Fx%2Fim

————————————————
The world's not perfect, but it's not that bad.
If we got each other, and that's all we have.
I will be your brother, and I'll hold your hand.
You should know I'll be there for you!

Posts: 25425 | Registered: September 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by P220 Smudge:
Yeah, looks like some kinda single-point rig. I hope it was slapping him in the nuts all day.

quote:
Originally posted by Il Cattivo:

He does. It looks like maybe a ten round mag, though. Hard to tell.

That's probably his deer gun that he took the 3-9X Tasco off before heading down to the protest.

Yep, ten round mag. Remember it's in Colorado, and they did a mag ban a few years ago, so 10 rounds it is.

Posts: 1474 | Location: Washington | Registered: August 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post