SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    I'll tell you why she called you a White Nationalist on social media, Senator Johnson...
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

I'll tell you why she called you a White Nationalist on social media, Senator Johnson... Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
Good let it remain that way. The more the American people see of Biden"s picks the better.

Posts: 17238 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
Wish I woulda had a lump of coal to shove up her sphincter. I bet it tightened so hard I coulda had a diamond midway through Senator Johnson's set up to the final cut of the justice knife.

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
A person (other than a Democrat) cannot choose their race, so calling a person white is a big nothing burger.
But my real question is why it is wrong to have pride in ones' country which is the basic definition of nationalism?

The “POLICE"
Their job Is To Save Your Ass,
Not Kiss It

The muzzle end of a .45 pretty much says "go away" in any language - Clint Smith

Posts: 2891 | Location: See der Rabbits, Iowa | Registered: June 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Alienator
Picture of SIG4EVA
posted Hide Post
He walked the dog on that one! Thanks for cheering me up.

SIG556 Classic
P220 Carry SAS Gen 2 SAO
SP2022 9mm German Triple Serial
P938 SAS
P365 FDE

Psalm 118:24 "This is the day which the Lord hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it"

Posts: 7071 | Location: NC | Registered: March 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Doing what I want,
When I want,
If I want!
Picture of beltfed21
posted Hide Post
You noticed she offered to take it offline to discuss with Senator Johnson later.... No Bitch, you made the statement in the public eye, now answer in the same. That's what they all try to do!

"On the other side of fear you will always find freedom"

Posts: 2667 | Registered: January 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
I love the way he slow rolled it. Big Grin

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20824 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
A bit off topic but still in the same arena, has there ever been a group of nominees that were as a group, more unqualified and more inappropriate for the positions they were being nominated for than this group by the Biden administration? I've seen a clown pop up here or there in different administrations, but it appears every nominee I've seen that Biden has put up for consideration is little more than a leftist moron.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
is circumspective
Picture of vinnybass
posted Hide Post
That was one damn fine application of "Shut'cho bitch-ass up."

"We're all travelers in this world. From the sweet grass to the packing house. Birth 'til death. We travel between the eternities."

Posts: 5480 | Location: Las Vegas, NV. | Registered: May 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fire begets Fire
Picture of SIGnified
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bigdeal:
A bit off topic but still in the same arena, has there ever been a group of nominees that were as a group, more unqualified and more inappropriate for the positions they were being nominated for than this group by the Biden administration? I've seen a clown pop up here or there in different administrations, but it appears every nominee I've seen that Biden has put up for consideration is little more than a leftist moron.

Executive cabinet is the exact same caliber

"Pacifism is a shifty doctrine under which a man accepts the benefits of the social group without being willing to pay - and claims a halo for his dishonesty."
~Robert A. Heinlein

Posts: 26756 | Location: dughouse | Registered: February 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bettysnephew:
But my real question is why it is wrong to have pride in ones' country which is the basic definition of nationalism?

They're trying to conflate anyone who disagrees with them with "white nationalists" like the Aryan Nation who want either a white USA or their own little separate part of the country for whites only.

Not that they actually had any sophisticated understanding of the difference, of course, by then it had become very much a buzz phrase among them. I think she pissed the Senator off without thinking about it at all.

Posts: 27293 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of spunk639
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bigdeal:

With the exception of Leon Panetta, Obama’s first two term picks sucked as bad as his third term proxy’s picks.

Posts: 2778 | Location: Boston, Mass | Registered: December 02, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Perfect.

Posts: 6888 | Location: Treasure Coast,Fl. | Registered: July 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post