SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    I'll tell you why she called you a White Nationalist on social media, Senator Johnson...
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

I'll tell you why she called you a White Nationalist on social media, Senator Johnson... Login/Join 
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted
She did this because she didn't forsee the day when she would be sitting before you in her confirmation hearing.

Nicely done, Senator. You have style.

Do you need dinnerware to help you eat those words, you partisan bitch?

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

Posts: 107608 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
semi-reformed sailor
Picture of MikeinNC
posted Hide Post
That was beautiful to watch.

"Violence, naked force, has settled more issues in history than has any other factor.” Robert A. Heinlein

“You may beat me, but you will never win.” sigmonkey-2020

“A single round of buckshot to the torso almost always results in an immediate change of behavior.” Chris Baker

Posts: 11285 | Location: Temple, Texas! | Registered: October 07, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No, not like
Bill Clinton
Picture of BigSwede
posted Hide Post
Very well done

He dropped that bitch in the grease

Posts: 5323 | Location: GA | Registered: September 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
Best "Bitch, please..." I have heard in a long time.

Bravo, sir.

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43885 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
"I did not mean it..."

Listen, cut the shit. You said it and you meant it and you're backtracking now only because you're being directly confronted in public with your hateful spew. Do you often say things you don't mean? Aside from now, that is, when you said "I did not mean it"?

There is a better way to address this, lady. You could have simply said that although there are reasons why you said it, you regret making the statement, and that it was emblematic of our times. This would be a true statement, because even though she did mean it and still believes it, she certainly now regrets saying it.

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

Posts: 107608 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
That was as glorious slow cooking as you’re likely to see. She was ready for the fork. Done.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15580 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mark60
posted Hide Post
Very nicely done.

Posts: 3455 | Location: God Awful New York | Registered: July 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of PowerSurge
posted Hide Post
People like her do nothing more than project their own biases.

———————————————
The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. Psalm 14:1

Posts: 3969 | Location: Northeast Georgia | Registered: November 18, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Epic! Well done Senator. What a caustic angry liberal bitch.

Posts: 1127 | Registered: July 23, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Rotty37
posted Hide Post
Wow!!! That was great!!!! Definitely shoved it down her throat.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 4451 | Registered: December 27, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just because you can,
doesn't mean you should
posted Hide Post
I wonder at what point did she realize he was headed in that direction?

Posts: 9516 | Location: NE GA | Registered: August 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
https://www.jta.org/2022/01/09...ism-envoy-per-report

On March 14, 2021, Lipstadt tweeted an article about a statement by Republican Sen. Ron Johnson in which he said he would have been more concerned by the events of Jan. 6, 2021 had the rioters been “Black Lives Matter and antifa protesters” instead of Trump supporters.

Lipstadt tweeted the article, saying “This is white supremacy/nationalism. Pure and simple.”

Posts: 19578 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
She deserved a far worse rebuke and public humiliation, but we take victories where we can get them. Nicely done. He Socratically let her to the slaughter.

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29703 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
What was the final outcome??

Posts: 17238 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Legalize the Constitution
Picture of TMats
posted Hide Post
I can’t tell you how many of these videos of Congressional testimony I’ve watched with Biden nominees. I am struck, again and again, with their inability (or unwillingness) to answer a direct question, the vileness they’ve shown in past social media posts, the fact that so many are quite obviously under-qualified or unqualified. Biden’s picks have to be the most striking examples of purely partisan, box-checking, bubble blowers I’ve ever had the misfortune to encounter.

Posts: 13263 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of PowerSurge
posted Hide Post
^^^That’s because they’re all just fellow travelers.

———————————————
The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. Psalm 14:1

Posts: 3969 | Location: Northeast Georgia | Registered: November 18, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
You knew that he was going to get there, but he savored it and took his time!!

Posts: 6622 | Location: Az | Registered: May 27, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Leemur
posted Hide Post
Here’s a shovel. Keep digging you hyper partisan witch. Roll Eyes

Posts: 13743 | Location: Shenandoah Valley, VA | Registered: October 16, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fire begets Fire
Picture of SIGnified
posted Hide Post
Beautiful job of walking her down the primrose path…

"Pacifism is a shifty doctrine under which a man accepts the benefits of the social group without being willing to pay - and claims a halo for his dishonesty."
~Robert A. Heinlein

Posts: 26756 | Location: dughouse | Registered: February 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ZSMICHAEL:
What was the final outcome??

The headlines that came up in an internutz search suggest that she hasn't been confirmed as anything yet except a soul-less partisan race-baiter.

Posts: 27293 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post