SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Celebrated my father's 100th tonight
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Celebrated my father's 100th tonight Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
Happy 100th to your father! You and your family are so fortunate to still have him in your life.

-------------------------------
Inside every progressive is a totalitarian screaming to get out.
- David Horowitz

Posts: 5165 | Location: WI | Registered: July 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Best story on the internet !! Big Grin
Congratulations to your father and best wishes on many more!

Jim

Posts: 1349 | Location: Southern Black Hills | Registered: September 14, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Congrats! That's a lot of birthday spankings!

Posts: 819 | Location: Southern NH | Registered: October 11, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Green grass and
high tides
Picture of old rugged cross
posted Hide Post
What everyone else has said x2. Congratulations to him and your entire family. It is great to see you all sharing in his special day. Happy birthday to him.

"Practice like you want to play in the game"

Posts: 19218 | Registered: September 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Honor and Integrity
posted Hide Post
Happy Birthday to your father. May God bless him with many more.

Posts: 2223 | Location: Fitchburg, WI | Registered: March 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Greymann
posted Hide Post
Happy Birthday to your Dad.
Great family pictures.
The picture on the cake really came out nice too.
Thanks for sharing.

Posts: 1573 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: March 21, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
WOW! 100! That is is wonderful! Congratulations!

Posts: 462 | Location: Greenfield, IN | Registered: December 29, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Very cool! Awesome pics and family Q. Happy Birthday to your father.

Posts: 1128 | Registered: July 23, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Velvet Voicebox
posted Hide Post
Happy birthday & blessings to your father and blessings to you and the rest of your family. Lot of love in those pics. Thanks for sharing.

"All great things are simple, and many can be expressed in single words: freedom, justice, honor, duty, mercy, hope."

--Sir Winston Churchill

"The world is filled with violence. Because criminals carry guns, we decent law-abiding citizens should also have guns. Otherwise they will win and the decent people will lose."

--James Earl Jones

Posts: 7657 | Location: KCMO | Registered: August 31, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'm not laughing
WITH you
Picture of Rolan_Kraps
posted Hide Post
How very nice! Happy Birthday to him and many more!

Rolan Kraps
SASS Regulator
Gainesville, Georgia.
NRA Range Safety Officer
NRA Certified Instructor - Pistol / Personal Protection Inside the Home

Posts: 23577 | Location: Gainesville, GA | Registered: October 11, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Awesome Q. Happy birthday to your father!

Posts: 872 | Location: Louisiana and Florida | Registered: February 22, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Congrats to your Dad. He looks quite well for
the years!

Posts: 3226 | Registered: August 03, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
That is so good to see! Happy Birthday!

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 38698 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Back, and
to the left
Picture of 83v45magna
posted Hide Post
Congratulations to your dad on reaching a century from 1921!
If I met him in person or just was shown a picture, there is no way I think he is anywhere near that age.

Posts: 7269 | Location: Dallas | Registered: August 04, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bone 4 Tuna
Picture of jjkroll32
posted Hide Post
He is honored and treasured. He clearly has an amazing legacy in the family. Here's to continued health and wellness.

NRA Life Member

Long Live the Super Thirty-Eight

Posts: 11145 | Location: Mid-Michigan | Registered: October 02, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Firearms Enthusiast
Picture of Mustang-PaPa
posted Hide Post
Outstanding!

Posts: 18046 | Location: South West of Fort Worth, Tx. | Registered: December 26, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of spunk639
posted Hide Post
Happy Birthday

Posts: 2778 | Location: Boston, Mass | Registered: December 02, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
Give your father a Happy Birthday! wish from me. I have never heard of the idea that one was age 1 at birth, so he's only 99 as far as I'm concerned. That's still a memorable age.

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Eschew Obfuscation
posted Hide Post
That is terrific. What a blessing. Congratulations to your Dad!

“Civilization is not inherited; it has to be learned and earned by each generation anew; if the transmission should be interrupted for one century, civilization would die, and we should be savages again." - Will Durant

Posts: 6421 | Location: Chicago, IL | Registered: December 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Awesome! Happy Birthday to Bac Q.

Posts: 905 | Location: Texas | Registered: January 05, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post