SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Portland Leftists Crash College Republican Meeting
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Portland Leftists Crash College Republican Meeting Login/Join 
It's not you,
it's me.
Picture of RAMIUS
posted
These people are sick.

Posts: 7016 | Location: Right outside Philly | Registered: September 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Somehow, these idiots need to be introduced to a full helping of whoopass when they pull this crap!

Posts: 693 | Location: E. Central Missouri | Registered: January 05, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 10-7 leo
posted Hide Post
What this POS did went beyond free speech protections.

That would qualify as disorderly conduct here and law enforcement appears to do nothing.

Sic Semper Tyrannis
If you beat your swords into plowshares, you will become farmers for those who didn't!
Political Correctness is fascism pretending to be Manners-George Carlin

Posts: 2042 | Location: Central FL | Registered: September 03, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Where’s Dave!?

Posts: 4756 | Registered: July 06, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
These PIECES OF SHIT should have been given a beating....They remind me of Tinker Bells....
The Liberal, Progressive Dematards are really unhinged.

Posts: 970 | Location: Virginia | Registered: August 03, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ignored facts
still exist
posted Hide Post
very upsetting. Portland State University has become quite the shithole.

----------------------
Let's Go Brandon!

Posts: 10941 | Location: 45 miles from the Pacific Ocean | Registered: February 28, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
Leftist zombies...

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29734 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
Beatings all around for these morons. These people were never beaten as children or young adults, and as such, they know no boundaries. Having my ass handed to me a few times in my formative years taught me an important lesson about discretion, boundaries, and when to walk away and mind my own business.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My only apparent accomplishment in life is being banned from an ancient forum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Steve Collins:
Somehow, these idiots need to be introduced to a full helping of whoopass when they pull this crap!

That probably would make you feel better, but it plays right into their hands. The current narrative is that right wing violence is on the rise and all you'd be doing is giving them ammo. As much fun as it would be to watch that guy get all of his teeth knocked out, the next day it would be on CNN with them screeching that some innocent protestor was assaulted.

Posts: 166 | Location: Washington State | Registered: December 13, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of konata88
posted Hide Post
Fuck that. Not sure I give a fuck about playing into their hands. They twist shit daily already.

Maybe when they experience repercussions for their antics, they’ll start to think twice. No repercussions just emboldens them more.

We’re getting to the brink where someone will get teeth knocked out. Sooner the better.

"Wrong does not cease to be wrong because the majority share in it." L.Tolstoy
"A government is just a body of people, usually, notably, ungoverned." Shepherd Book

Posts: 12761 | Location: In the gilded cage | Registered: December 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
"Can we get some muscle over here?"

It would be a shame if that guy fell down a few times up there and no one saw anything.

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 38006 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ftttu
posted Hide Post
As a retired LEO, I'm completely ashamed these 'officers' didn't act. I don't care if they were neutered from above. They could have at LEAST removed them with a disorderly conduct or criminal trespass warning. There is no way they could have gotten dinged by their superiors for doing something so minor, but yet so effective.

When the lefties continue to get this type of reaction, they will only become bolder in their criminal misbehavior. This crappe needs to be shut down ASAP!

Retired Texas Lawman, now active reserve

Posts: 1182 | Location: Texas | Registered: March 03, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Master of one hand
pistol shooting
Picture of Hamden106
posted Hide Post
I doubt the same reaction at a lefties party?

SIGnature
NRA Benefactor CMP Pistol Distinguished

Posts: 6322 | Location: Oregon | Registered: September 01, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of CQB60
posted Hide Post
Nothing a nice piece of hickory for occasions like this.

Posts: 13819 | Location: VIrtual | Registered: November 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Certified All Positions
Picture of arcwelder
posted Hide Post
Guys, come on. Giving him, or her? a beating would have been exactly what he/she/it/they wanted. I'm sure that's what the goal was.

The left can't win with logic and reason, so they're going to shout and be disruptive. For now.

Never start a fight. Finish them.

Given time, the violence will erupt from the left. Because they are flailing children.

Arc.
"You're a junkyard dog." - Lupe Flores. RIP

Posts: 27022 | Location: On fire, off the shoulder of Orion | Registered: June 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Telecom Ronin
Picture of dewhorse
posted Hide Post
I agree that pummeling them plays into their hand but what would happen if their ringleader was found maybe a week later and put in the hospital.

Then the next puppet master is hospitalized

then the next Che jr has their car lit a blaze.

The zombies would start to keep their head down..

This is why people become vigilantes....if law enforcement stand by and does not upkeep the laws at some point people will feel justified to act out.

I feel we are far from that point in most places in the US but not all.

Going forward the Repubs should hire security

Posts: 8301 | Location: Back in NE TX ....to stay | Registered: February 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ftttu:
As a retired LEO, I'm completely ashamed these 'officers' didn't act. I don't care if they were neutered from above. They could have at LEAST removed them with a disorderly conduct or criminal trespass warning. There is no way they could have gotten dinged by their superiors for doing something so minor, but yet so effective.

When the lefties continue to get this type of reaction, they will only become bolder in their criminal misbehavior. This crappe needs to be shut down ASAP!

LE are tools of policticians in the end.

Posts: 464 | Location: NC | Registered: March 23, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Certified All Positions
Picture of arcwelder
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by dewhorse:
I agree that pummeling them plays into their hand but what would happen if their ringleader was found maybe a week later and put in the hospital.

This is why people become vigilantes....if law enforcement stand by and does not upkeep the laws at some point people will feel justified to act out.

You're advocating violence against speech.

What the fuck.

Arc.
"You're a junkyard dog." - Lupe Flores. RIP

Posts: 27022 | Location: On fire, off the shoulder of Orion | Registered: June 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
arc, take it easy

Posts: 107744 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Telecom Ronin
Picture of dewhorse
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by arcwelder76:
quote:
Originally posted by dewhorse:

You're advocating violence against speech.

What the fuck.

No I am not....not speech...actions, I am not just speaking to this situation but how they have been acting. I have no issues with them sounding off. I do have an issue with how they are doing so and how they go about preventing others from expressing their 1st.

And I have a major issue that they feel entitled to abuse those they think are wrong....

Posts: 8301 | Location: Back in NE TX ....to stay | Registered: February 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post