SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Saw this license plate today.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Saw this license plate today. Login/Join 
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted
She was reading WaPo and is now scared to turn on the news out of fear of our president. I feel bad for her, I'd hate to live in fear of the POTUS. He may kick out illegals at any moment or spur business/job opportunities for Americans without notice. He may even swoop in and thank our troops or police for protecting us. Terrifying!

I bet she's got a vagina hat too.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20827 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Salty Dawg
posted Hide Post
That license plate is perfect for NoVA and reminds me why I try to avoid it as much as possible.

Posts: 696 | Location: Virginia | Registered: June 12, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
Trust women. Respect choice.

Thinly disguised Pro-choice plate...
In response to the Pro-Life plate available in VA.

http://www.vachoose-life.org/

https://acluva.org/3703/pro-ch...free-speech-and-dmv/

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24124 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unhyphenated American
Picture of Floyd D. Barber
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by chellim1:
Trust women. Respect choice.

Thinly disguised Pro-choice plate...
Is there also a Pro-Life plate available in VA also?

http://www.vachoose-life.org/

Yes,

https://acluva.org/3703/pro-ch...free-speech-and-dmv/

__________________________________________________________________________________
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Always remember that others may hate you but those who hate you don't win unless you hate them. And then you destroy yourself.
Richard M Nixon

It's nice to be important, it's more important to be nice.
Billy Joe Shaver

NRA Life Member

Posts: 7353 | Location: Between the Moon and New York City. | Registered: November 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Salty Dawg:
That license plate is perfect for NoVA and reminds me why I try to avoid it as much as possible.

Almost, to be perfect it would need to be on a Prius.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20827 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
Thanks, Floyd D. Barber.
I think I was looking it up as you responded. Smile

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24124 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Skins2881:
quote:

......and driving 50 mph in the far left lane of the freeway.

Posts: 1474 | Location: Washington | Registered: August 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Three Generations
of Service
Picture of PHPaul
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Skins2881:
quote:

I refer to those as the Toyota Pious. I think there must be a law that any Pious sold in Maine has to come with a Coexist bumper sticker. The Bernie or Clinton/Kaine stickers are a popular option as well.

Be careful when following the masses. Sometimes the M is silent.

Posts: 15237 | Location: Downeast Maine | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Neel
posted Hide Post
Yes......

Posts: 559 | Location: Idaho Panhandle | Registered: May 26, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
A few years ago, I went shopping for vanity plates. I came up with some ideas:

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31445 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cruising the
Highway to Hell
Picture of 95flhr
posted Hide Post
quote:

I'm with you, if I get up 95 to route 3 it's too far into enemy territory for me.

“Government exists to protect us from each other. Where government has gone beyond its limits is in deciding to protect us from ourselves.”
― Ronald Reagan

Retired old fart

Posts: 6487 | Location: Near the Beaverdam in VA | Registered: February 13, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
How do we know this is a she?

Could be some liberal soyboy.

Posts: 33816 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PASig:
How do we know this is a she?

Could be some liberal soyboy.

It was my customer's car. She appeared to be female and answered to Mrs. Xxxx, but I could be wrong. She also told me she was afraid to watch the news because of Trump.

Ironically if I was driving behind her and could not read small writing on the plate, I'd assume she was a Trump supporter, which I did initially. I told her I liked her plates. Her cat darted in front of us, she said "I hate him". I said "the cat or Trump"? She said Trump. I talked no further about the license plates.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

posted Hide Post
Just tell her you like her plate supporting concealed carry by women.

Posts: 694 | Registered: March 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RichardC
posted Hide Post
Well, for several years I avoided the news for fear The Hag would be on.

Posts: 15895 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post