SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    What is in your glass tonight - Mine is Suprep - Update in Post 15
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

What is in your glass tonight - Mine is Suprep - Update in Post 15 Login/Join 
Yokel
Picture of ontmark
posted
Not looking forward to tonight. Frown

But the large breakfast tomorrow after the colonoscopy is always a feast. Big Grin

Good night all

This message has been edited. Last edited by: ontmark,

Beware the man who only has one gun. He probably knows how to use it! - John Steinbeck

Posts: 3878 | Location: Vallejo, CA | Registered: August 18, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Oh I know that feeling all to well....

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Live today as if it may be your last and learn today as if you will live forever

Posts: 6226 | Location: New Orleans...outside the levees, fishing in the Rigolets | Registered: October 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Been there, done that. Good luck! I'll drink one in your honor tonight.

Posts: 132 | Location: PA | Registered: December 13, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Membership has its privileges
Picture of P-220
posted Hide Post
Good luck tomorrow. Remember, pat, don't wipe.

Colon cancer is very treatable, if caught early.

I lost my BIL at age 46 to Colon cancer.

Cancer Sucks!

Niech Zyje P-220

Steve

Posts: 36840 | Location: 45174 | Registered: December 09, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Chilihead and Barbeque Aficionado
Picture of 2Adefender
posted Hide Post
Gawd, Suprep is vile tasting stuff!!!

But P-220 raises some excellent points.

Good luck...

The Second Amendment is not about hunting or sport shooting.

Posts: 10490 | Location: FL | Registered: December 29, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
Who do you thank for the timing? I can't imagine this procedure during Christmas. Talk about a gift of coal in your sock! Frown

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16210 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Optimistic Cynic
Picture of architect
posted Hide Post
Heavy hangs the head of the man on the throne!

I'm sure everything will come out OK.

Merry Christmas!

Posts: 6470 | Location: NoVA | Registered: July 22, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Sig Sauer Kraut
posted Hide Post
Remember, nothing too spicy tomorrow after the procedure.

Posts: 691 | Registered: January 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RichardC
posted Hide Post
Stack up the Reader's Digests, put on the bicycle safety helmet, fasten commode seat belts. .... you re about to start the Eticket night ride!

Woohooooooooo!

Posts: 15891 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'm not laughing
WITH you
Picture of Rolan_Kraps
posted Hide Post
Not my favorite thing to do in the world!

Hope it "Comes out" OK.

Rolan Kraps
SASS Regulator
Gainesville, Georgia.
NRA Range Safety Officer
NRA Certified Instructor - Pistol / Personal Protection Inside the Home

Posts: 23577 | Location: Gainesville, GA | Registered: October 11, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mensch
Picture of kz1000
posted Hide Post
Good luck! I've had 3. Big Grin

------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Yidn, shreibt un fershreibt"

"The Nazis entered this war under the rather childish delusion that they were going to bomb everyone else, and nobody was going to bomb them. At Rotterdam, London, Warsaw and half a hundred other places, they put their rather naive theory into operation. They sowed the wind, and now they are going to reap the whirlwind."
-Bomber Harris

Posts: 16120 | Location: Ivorydale | Registered: January 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Too soon old,
Too late smart
posted Hide Post
Had mine last week. When they give you the milk of amnesia (propofol) you'll sleep like a baby. Piece of cake.

NRA Life Member
Member Isaac Walton League

I wouldn't let anyone do to me what I've done to myself

Posts: 1489 | Location: NoVa | Registered: March 14, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Redhookbklyn
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RogB:
Had mine last week. When they give you the milk of amnesia (propofol) you'll sleep like a baby. Piece of cake.

Just remember to tell the anesthesiologists, give me just a little less than they gave Michael. Wink

“There is love in me the likes of which you’ve never seen. There is rage in me the likes of which should never escape."
—Mary Shelley, Frankenstein

Posts: 1935 | Location: South Carolina  | Registered: January 01, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Killer
posted Hide Post
I had mine two years ago and for some reason I woke up twice during and it wasn't a pleasant feeling.

Posts: 321 | Location: Central Illinois | Registered: December 10, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yokel
Picture of ontmark
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bald1:
Who do you thank for the timing? I can't imagine this procedure during Christmas. Talk about a gift of coal in your sock! Frown

Well I have been on Vacation since Nov 29th. Had a bunch of vacation days that must be taken. I am a truck mechanic in a large tin and concreate building in the San Francisco Bay Area with no heat. The surgery center has heat. Plus with everything else my $2500 max out of pocket has been met so Insurance should cover this 100%. Kind of like a Christmas present. Big Grin

This was my third one. Had upper endoscopy also to look at my Barrett's esophagus.

I always tell the Doctor to make sure he does the upper one first in case they forget to change out the scope. Once you are under who knows what they do. The Gastroenterologist and the Anesthesia Doctor probably split the money and use the same scope. Frown

Barrett’s Esophagus is doing well and receding. Doctor found one polyp and it was removed to be cultured. Last colonoscopy was 5 years ago where they also found one Tubular Adenomas thus the five year retest.

Please don’t let frequent heartburn go uncheck. It Can Lead to Barrett’s Esophagus which in rare instances advance to Esophageal cancer. I have been on a prescription dose of 40mg Prilosec daily for five years.

Thanks for all the well wishes.

Beware the man who only has one gun. He probably knows how to use it! - John Steinbeck

Posts: 3878 | Location: Vallejo, CA | Registered: August 18, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post