SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Military appreciation with a P228 Karma ---> *** WINNER = Yellow Jacket ***
Page 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Military appreciation with a P228 Karma ---> *** WINNER = Yellow Jacket *** Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
USAF 67-71

Dad - ASAAC WWII
- USAF Korea

Both brothers; Army late 60s

Thanks for the great opportunity.

Posts: 1351 | Location: WI | Registered: July 07, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks for another fun opportunity, Q! Dad was Navy, Grandpa was Army. Thanks to all who've served!

Posts: 1702 | Registered: November 07, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm in, my dad was WW II Navy, and current lady friend retired Air Force.

ARman

Posts: 3153 | Registered: May 19, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
You have cow?
I lift cow!
posted Hide Post
My soon to be wife is a Major in the Army. She's a super badass. Been in the Army for 21 years. Did a year Afghanistan as a flight medic, a year in Djibouti as a I can't tell you or have to kill you, and has been a secret squirrel ever since.

What an incredibly generous karma. Thanks so much for the opportunity.

IMG_1139 by [url=https://www.flickr.com/photos/185371987@N03

------------------------------
http://defendersoffreedom.us/

Posts: 6969 | Location: Bay Area | Registered: December 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
Thank you for the opportunity to be in this Karma.

US Marine Corp 1989 to 1993.

I'd love to tell a story about this night in the Okinawan Barracks, but truthfully I do not remember much of that night! LOL

Two of my best friends in the world at the time, either could call me tonight for help and I'd be on a plane.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 12332 | Location: Belly of the Beast | Registered: January 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of EasyFire
posted Hide Post
I guess you better add me for the Karma. It would make a nice gift for my son who has served.

Then we could both take our Sig P228s from Q shooting as a pair.

EasyFire [AT] zianet.com
----------------------------------
NRA Certified Pistol Instructor
Colorado Concealed Handgun Permit Instructor
Nationwide Agent for >
US LawShield > https://www.texaslawshield.com...p.php?promo=ondemand
CCW Safe > www.ccwsafe.com/CCHPI

Posts: 1441 | Location: Denver Area Colorado | Registered: December 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of skonie
posted Hide Post
Please add my name to the hat.

USAF 1984-1995
DOD 1995-present.

Thanks for the chance and for your generosity.

Posts: 1513 | Location: NV | Registered: July 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sixgunner455
posted Hide Post
WHat an awesome Karma!

Grandads both served in WWII - one in ETO as an infantry officer, the other in PTO in ship communications. Several uncles served in Vietnam (dad was a cop), I and several cousins served during the current era. Afghanistan in the early days was a hot, miserable mess. A P228 was a neat partner to have on some trips I took.

Posts: 1685 | Location: Here be Dragons! | Registered: March 20, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Info Guru
Picture of BamaJeepster
posted Hide Post
I would love to enter this karma. Thank you!

Me - Army National Guard, Army, and US Army Reserves. 1983-1993. Enlisted in the Guard after graduating high school to help pay for college tuition and after taking ROTC classes my first year I applied for and was awarded a 3 year ROTC scholarship. Ended up attending Chemical Officer Basic and was a platoon leader, maintenance officer and NBC officer.

Family members, too numerous to list all - lost one of my mother's brothers on Iwo Jima (USMC), 2 other uncles in WWII and Korea in the navy and great, great...grandfather and his brother served in the Revolutionary War and are on the muster rolls at Valley Forge - they served in the 8th Virginia (Capt Jonathan Clark - older brother of George Rogers Clark). Also had numerous relatives who all fought in Alabama regiments for the confederacy in the Civil War.

Me, back in the day Smile :

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
- John Adams

Posts: 29408 | Location: In the red hinterlands of Deep Blue VA | Registered: June 29, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of aguilar64
posted Hide Post
Please count me in, 1982-88 US Army

“When the law disarms good guys, bad guys rejoice.”
― Ted Nugent

Posts: 2209 | Location: North East | Registered: November 02, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
USAF KE to BG.

Thank you for the opportunity.

Posts: 516 | Registered: October 13, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please cou t me in. USCG 97-01

Posts: 2753 | Registered: March 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please count me in on your generous Karma. I just hit my 17 year mark on AD.

Posts: 550 | Location: Texas | Registered: November 15, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
parati et volentes
Picture of houndawg
posted Hide Post
Please include me. USMC 87-91, ILARNG 02-13.

Posts: 8273 | Location: Illinois, Occupied America | Registered: February 23, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Count me in for your generous karma. USAF 77-97.

Posts: 66 | Registered: March 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The success of a solution usually depends upon your point of view
posted Hide Post
Q, another great Karma by you.
Please add me to the hat.
Retired Navy.
My Dad, sister, and son were/are Navy.
My brother was Army.
My uncle and cousin were Marines.
Another uncle was Air Force.

Family get togethers are a lot of fun. Razz

“We truly live in a wondrous age of stupid.” - 83v45magna

"I think it's important that people understand free speech doesn't mean free from consequences societally or politically or culturally."
-Pranjit Kalita, founder and CIO of Birkoa Capital Management

Posts: 3852 | Location: Jacksonville, FL | Registered: September 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of rainmaker5505
posted Hide Post
Please add me as well, my dad was an army MP in the 70’s. I would give the 228 to him. My paternal grandfather served in world war 2 as an artillery repairman in the South Pacific as well.

"America could use some turpentine, all the way from Hollywierd to New York City." -- Phil Robertson

Posts: 464 | Location: Oxford, PA | Registered: January 27, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's all part of
the adventure...
posted Hide Post
Thanks for another karma opportunity, 12131! Please include me!

I retired from the USAF after 20 yrs & 3 days in 2006. All of my immediate family has served —- father (7 yrs), mother (14 mos), and sister (8 yrs) were all active duty USAF, and my brother was Army (2 yrs).

Regards From Sunny Tucson,
SigFan

NRA Life - IDPA - USCCA - GOA - JPFO - ACLDN - SAF - AZCDL - ASA

"Faith isn't believing that God can; it's knowing that He will." (From a sign on a church in Nicholasville, Kentucky)

Posts: 1681 | Location: Tucson, Arizona | Registered: January 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
Q, wanted to again thank you for the Noveske M4 you karma'd me for Veterans Day 2017.

Your generosity and support for military members knows no bounds! Thank you!

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16222 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please include me in this karma and thank you for the generous opportunity.

U.S. Army, 1992-2000.

Any photos I have are old school and my scanner broke, so no woodland camo pics of me.

Posts: 908 | Location: TX | Registered: February 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post