SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Did Joe Biden take a bribe?
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Did Joe Biden take a bribe? Login/Join 
Imagination and focus
become reality
posted Hide Post
What amazes me is that Biden and his campaign claim his innocence by telling us that Biden has made his tax records available. Say what?? As if he would claim millions of dollars of illegal monies to be claimed on his taxes.

Posts: 6621 | Location: Northwest Indiana | Registered: August 15, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
All you have to do is look at the real bank accounts of these politicians (ignoring hidden money). You don’t pile up 9 million in the bank making 150k a year or less for most of your career. Combine that with multiple million dollar houses all in an area with a super high cost of living.

Posts: 3923 | Registered: January 25, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ace31
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wrightd:
The FBI has not changed, it's still the same thing it was for the last four years, having little to do with truth and justice.

All the alphabet agencies are staffed with deep state trained liars. and NOTHING will happen to the political criminals. Sad to say.

Posts: 2163 | Location: Wherever the voices in my head tell me to go | Registered: April 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Banned
posted Hide Post
During the debate he stated that HE never took one penny from a foreign government. Well no he didn't, thats where Hunter comes into play. Just like the mafia , Hunter gets the money and kicks it upstairs.

Posts: 1396 | Registered: August 25, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rumors of my death
are greatly exaggerated
Picture of coloradohunter44
posted Hide Post
The DEEP STATE and media are still trying to protect his ass. Very disgusting.

"Someday I hope to be half the man my bird-dog thinks I am."

FBLM LGB!

Posts: 10909 | Location: Commirado | Registered: July 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Joe sold access to his official office through his son and his family. Remember Joe said China were not bad folks, folks. Now we know why...

https://americanmilitarynews.c...heyre-not-bad-folks/

He needs to come clean with the American people.

Posts: 171 | Location: Orange County, California | Registered: July 18, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of eTripper
posted Hide Post
Is a pig's ass: pork?

"We're after men - and I wish to God I was with them. The next time you make a mistake, I'm going to ride off and let you die." - Deke Thornton, - The Wild Bunch

Posts: 759 | Location: 'The Hive' beneath Raccoon City | Registered: February 07, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Non-Miscreant
posted Hide Post
Maybe we should just eliminate their pension plans, too. They steal enough as it is.

Unhappy ammo seeker

Posts: 18388 | Location: Kentucky, USA | Registered: February 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Non-Miscreant
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Lineman101:
He needs to come clean with the American people.

Hold your breath for that.

Unhappy ammo seeker

Posts: 18388 | Location: Kentucky, USA | Registered: February 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's not you,
it's me.
Picture of RAMIUS
posted Hide Post
This stuff makes Watergate look like nothing.

China basically owns most of our politicians and media...like really.

Posts: 7016 | Location: Right outside Philly | Registered: September 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of CQB60
posted Hide Post
Biden is a bribe. America is being swindled

Posts: 13813 | Location: VIrtual | Registered: November 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Banned
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ogie:
What amazes me is that Biden and his campaign claim his innocence by telling us that Biden has made his tax records available. Say what?? As if he would claim millions of dollars of illegal monies to be claimed on his taxes.
If they readily made them available then you know there is nothing to see.

Posts: 1396 | Registered: August 25, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
It's no wonder why the corrupt, deep state is fighting Trump like a cornered Tiger. Like any living organism faced with its death, it will do almost anything to survive. The left sees Trump as a mortal threat and will chew its own arm off in an attempt to oust Trump in order to survive. He is a man fighting a Goliath. God help us if he fails.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30410 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of az4783054
posted Hide Post
This is akin to asking if harris spent much time on her back...

Posts: 11194 | Location: Somewhere north of a hot humid hell in the summer. | Registered: January 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Non-Miscreant
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by az4783054:
This is akin to asking if harris spent much time on her back...

More on her knees.

Unhappy ammo seeker

Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ace31:
quote:
Originally posted by wrightd:
The FBI has not changed, it's still the same thing it was for the last four years, having little to do with truth and justice.

All the alphabet agencies are staffed with deep state trained liars. and NOTHING will happen to the political criminals. Sad to say.

They’re the modern day version of the Praetorian Guard.

Posts: 17145 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
I have no personal knowledge that he did, but I certainly would not be surprised if he did (and strongly suspect it is so).

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Three Generations
of Service
Picture of PHPaul
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by eTripper:
Is a pig's ass: pork?

Does a goldfish have a watertight asshole?

Be careful when following the masses. Sometimes the M is silent.

Posts: 15237 | Location: Downeast Maine | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of az4783054
posted Hide Post
bill clinton told America that he 'did not have sex with that woman'. joe biden told America he has 'never taken money from a foreign government'. Their liberal gray area definitions of their offenses are different than most of ours.

If I remember correctly, biden receives his income through an S-Corporation. He may not know (yeah right) where the money comes from as it's not directly from a 'foreign government'. It may have come through one of hunter's corporations. It's a perfect money laundering scheme.

Posts: 11194 | Location: Somewhere north of a hot humid hell in the summer. | Registered: January 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Jill said Joe's a nice honest guy. Stupid voters will believe Jill.

"Some people are alive today because it's against the law to kill them".

Posts: 8228 | Location: Arizona | Registered: August 17, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post