SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Gary Sinise Foundation year end activities summary video :) WOW
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Gary Sinise Foundation year end activities summary video :) WOW Login/Join 
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted
The guy is simply a class act who does everything he can for vets, first responders, and their families.

Link to original video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QYu7dxp585A

https://www.breitbart.com/ente...-leave-you-in-tears/

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16223 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Telecom Ronin
Picture of dewhorse
posted Hide Post
I had no idea....WOW

Posts: 8301 | Location: Back in NE TX ....to stay | Registered: February 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Too clever by half
Picture of jigray3
posted Hide Post
The man deserves the Presidential Medal of Freedom, and has for a long time.

"We have a system that increasingly taxes work, and increasingly subsidizes non-work" - Milton Friedman

Posts: 10354 | Location: Richmond, VA | Registered: December 11, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Crusty old
curmudgeon
Picture of Jimbo54
posted Hide Post
I haven't donated to his foundation. I think that is going to change. What a great American.

Jim

"If you can't be a good example, then you'll have to be a horrible warning" -Catherine Aird

Posts: 9791 | Location: The right side of Washington State | Registered: September 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Woke up today..
Great day!
posted Hide Post
Thanks for posting that. I knew he supported vets but I had NO IDEA. I will be donating in the future!

Posts: 1773 | Location: Chicagoland | Registered: December 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yokel
Picture of ontmark
posted Hide Post
Thank You for the post.

Beware the man who only has one gun. He probably knows how to use it! - John Steinbeck

Posts: 3878 | Location: Vallejo, CA | Registered: August 18, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Suppressed
posted Hide Post
If you buy from Amazon, you can donate to his foundation with the Amazon Smile program.

Posts: 3230 | Location: MD | Registered: March 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
He's a saint! And although he doesn't care for recognition, he sure deserves more!

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 38681 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Prefontaine
posted Hide Post
Been following this for some time as various Sig Forum members have mentioned it over the years. LT. DAN!!!!!!!!

What am I doing? I'm talking to an empty telephone

Posts: 12640 | Location: Down South | Registered: January 16, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Itchy was taken
Picture of scratchy
posted Hide Post
We have been annual donors to the Gary Sinese Foundation for about 6 years. They do great work and Mr Sinese is certainly committed.

Posts: 4019 | Location: Colorado | Registered: August 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Too old to run,
too mean to quit!
posted Hide Post
Could not watch the whole thing. Something went wrong with my monitor. It got so blurry I could not see anything.

Sinese is truly a hero in my eyes. He does all that/this for our vets, and without a single thought about how he can benefit from doing it.

We need a lot more like him.

Elk

There has never been an occasion where a people gave up their weapons in the interest of peace that didn't end in their massacre. (Louis L'Amour)

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical. "
-Thomas Jefferson

"America is great because she is good. If America ceases to be good, America will cease to be great." Alexis de Tocqueville

FBHO!!!

The Idaho Elk Hunter

Posts: 25644 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 16, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
^^^Must be a virus, my screen did the same thing. LT. Dan is my hero!!

"Once abolish the God, and the Government becomes the God." --- G.K. Chesterton

Posts: 3856 | Location: WNY | Registered: April 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post