SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    This might be the best banking commercial ever made.
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

This might be the best banking commercial ever made. Login/Join 
Each post crafted from
rich Corinthian leather
Picture of TheFrontRange
posted Hide Post
Wow - I enjoyed both of those - thank you for posting!

"The sea was angry that day, my friends - like an old man trying to send back soup in a deli." - George Costanza

Posts: 6694 | Registered: September 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Beautiful. Passing that one on.

Tony

Posts: 314 | Registered: December 18, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Avoiding
slam fires
Picture of 45 Cal
posted Hide Post
I enjoyed that,it is a life lesson for old people like me

Posts: 22410 | Location: Georgia | Registered: February 19, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
NOT compromised!
Picture of SIGWALLY
posted Hide Post
Loved it, gave me chills...

Posts: 1527 | Location: Tampa Bay, Florida | Registered: July 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official forum
SIG Pro
enthusiast
Picture of stickman428
posted Hide Post
This commercial is for all ages. Nothing in this world is guaranteed.

I sent this video to my brother (mid twenties) and he showed it to his good friend. His friend sat there completely silent for a few minutes and then said “I’m driving to California” (he lives on the east coast). He will be leaving for that road trip sometime next week. Eek

Apparently this is a trip he was contemplating already. That video apparently convinced him to do it. Wild.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The price of liberty and even of common humanity is eternal vigilance

Posts: 21108 | Location: San Dimas CA, the Old Dominion or the Tar Heel State…flip a coin  | Registered: April 16, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post