SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Tips for maintaining garage and workshop tools.
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Tips for maintaining garage and workshop tools. Login/Join 
Dances With
Tornados
posted Hide Post
Not meaning to thread drift this, but I was jut talking to a friend about this very same topic, who reccomended a spray named Jack Of All Sprays.

Has anyone heard of Jack Of All Sprays? It's American made and an internet search makes it quite interesting. For one thing, it doesn't run off. Seems to be quite effective.

I just ordered 1 spray can to see how it works.

Posts: 11840 | Registered: October 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
eh-TEE-oh-clez
Picture of Aeteocles
posted Hide Post
Fluid Film, and Corrosion X are both intriguing. Not sure why Corrosion X is $23 a can on Amazon though. Gonna see if I can find it cheaper locally.

Posts: 13048 | Location: Orange County, California | Registered: May 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I like Tri-Flow, lube with Teflon in it. Got introduced to it when riding 4 wheelers for the chain. Doesn't attract dirt and grime.

"Once abolish the God, and the Government becomes the God." --- G.K. Chesterton

Posts: 3856 | Location: WNY | Registered: April 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Kept Bum
posted Hide Post
Tri-Flow is my go to for many years, and does the job well

"It does not require many words to speak the truth.".....Chief Joseph

https://pbase.com/shellyva/image/171613535

Posts: 88 | Location: Out there, somewhere | Registered: May 05, 2021Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Internet Guru
posted Hide Post
I wipe them down with a rag.

Posts: 1971 | Registered: April 06, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post