SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    But, Multiculturalism Is A Good Thing, Right?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

But, Multiculturalism Is A Good Thing, Right? Login/Join 
Conservative Behind
Enemy Lines
Picture of synthplayer
posted
Our Liberals insist Trump is evil incarnate because he's trying to keep this from happening in our great nation. Yes - liberalism IS, without a doubt, a mental disorder. That's not just a saying - it is a fact.

link

I found what you said riveting.

Posts: 10703 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: June 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
Pretty sure this was posted some time ago. Still pertinent, though.

Posts: 26892 | Location: Jerkwater, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official Space Nerd
Picture of Hound Dog
posted Hide Post
Europe is slowly committing suicide, and we can only watch from a distance and clean our rifles, knowing this is what the leftists want for the USA. . .

Fear God and Dread Nought
Admiral of the Fleet Sir Jacky Fisher

Posts: 21838 | Location: Hobbiton, The Shire, Middle Earth | Registered: September 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His Royal Hiney
Picture of Rey HRH
posted Hide Post
Chilling.

"It did not really matter what we expected from life, but rather what life expected from us. We needed to stop asking about the meaning of life, and instead to think of ourselves as those who were being questioned by life – daily and hourly. Our answer must consist not in talk and meditation, but in right action and in right conduct. Life ultimately means taking the responsibility to find the right answer to its problems and to fulfill the tasks which it constantly sets for each individual." Viktor Frankl, Man's Search for Meaning, 1946.

Posts: 19645 | Location: The Free State of Arizona - Ditat Deus | Registered: March 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Krazeehorse
posted Hide Post

Be careful what you tolerate. You are teaching people how to treat you.

Posts: 5685 | Location: Ohio | Registered: December 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30401 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Conservative Behind
Enemy Lines
Picture of synthplayer
posted Hide Post
I'm not a member of facebook and never will be. But, this link was sent to me by a facebook member, and we're able to watch it without signing up:

link

I found what you said riveting.

Posts: 10703 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: June 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Main Thing Is
Not To Get Excited
Picture of wishfull thinker
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by synthplayer:
I'm not a member of facebook and never will be. But, this link was sent to me by a facebook member, and we're able to watch it without signing up:

link

Pretty enteresting. We are slowly catching on to the fact that the war on western civilization is in fact a real war not an aberration that will be over in a little while if we just keep our heads and show that we care about them.

The lefties that don't see this yet never will and if they would keep it to themselves I'd just call them silly but they parade their insanity in public and lobby for more crazy all of which is going to add to the death toll.

Posts: 6386 | Location: Washington | Registered: November 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mikeyspizza
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by synthplayer:

link
That guy has his shit together.

Posts: 4009 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: August 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post