SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Major Verizon Outage
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Major Verizon Outage Login/Join 
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted
At least here in southern Arizona have been unable to send or receive phone calls, or text messages for the past few hours.

Posts: 53221 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ignored facts
still exist
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by nhtagmember:
At least here in southern Arizona have been unable to send or receive phone calls, or text messages for the past few hours.

Just like going back to the 80's again.

----------------------
Let's Go Brandon!

Posts: 10932 | Location: 45 miles from the Pacific Ocean | Registered: February 28, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
We’ve got 2 pay phones in our town.

Posts: 5768 | Location: west 'by god' virginia | Registered: May 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lost
Picture of kkina
posted Hide Post
Looks like large areas nationwide...

Verizon Wireless Customers Report Outages Across US

ACCU-STRUT FOR MINI-14
"First, Eyes."

Posts: 16381 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: December 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I could receive calls and make local calls, but no 800 #'s or calls to different area code. All better now

Posts: 584 | Registered: September 30, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ugly Bag of
Mostly Water
Picture of ridgerat
posted Hide Post
I didn't have any problems today, so it may have been a small area of Tucson.

Endowment Life Member, NRA • Member of FPC, GOA, 2AF & Arizona Citizens Defense League

Posts: 2845 | Location: Marana, AZ | Registered: March 25, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Told cops where to go for over 29 years…
Picture of 911Boss
posted Hide Post
That must be why the telemarketing folks haven’t bothered me today…

What part of "...Shall not be infringed" don't you understand???

Posts: 10948 | Location: Western WA state for just a few more years... | Registered: February 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Alea iacta est
Picture of Beancooker
posted Hide Post
Central AZ (Cottonwood) seems to be working fine.

quote:
Originally posted by parabellum: You must have your pants custom tailored to fit your massive balls.
The “lol” thread

Posts: 4030 | Location: Staring down at you with disdain, from the spooky mountaintop castle.  | Registered: November 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
In Texas, my Verizon dumb phone has been receiving texts and a few phone calls throughout the day, no issues whatsoever.

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16724 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
i'm with xfinity/uses verizon equipment, in central az with no issues, all day.

Posts: 2218 | Registered: October 17, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
I hope that they get it fixed soon, so I'll be able to renew my vehicle warranty and my McAfee anti-virus subscription.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30716 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Problem caused by those new Tracfone customers overloading Verizon systems?

"Some people are alive today because it's against the law to kill them".

Posts: 8228 | Location: Arizona | Registered: August 17, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post