New
Find
Notify
Tools

Friday funny Login/Join 
186,000 miles per second.
It's the law.

posted
Idiot streamer lights a firework in his bedroom. Scroll down and click the video below the "watch the carnage" line.

https://dailycaller.com/2022/0...-bedroom-ishowspeed/

Posts: 3251 | Registered: August 19, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Optimistic Cynic
Picture of architect
posted Hide Post
What is a "streamer?"

Posts: 6474 | Location: NoVA | Registered: July 22, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dsiets
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by architect:
What is a "streamer?"

I think it's someone who puts their personal life in front of the camera and "streams" it to the internet.

Posts: 7357 | Location: MI | Registered: May 22, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Society has advanced enough to neuter Darwin’s law. Now the idiots manage to survive to adulthood where they exhibit their idiocy for all to see.

Posts: 1179 | Location: NE Indiana  | Registered: January 20, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Legalize the Constitution
Picture of TMats
posted Hide Post
That could’ve been a WHOLE LOT worse; he lit it right on top of a box of fireworks!

Posts: 13260 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by dsiets:
quote:
Originally posted by architect:
What is a "streamer?"

I think it's someone who puts their personal life in front of the camera and "streams" it to the internet.
The stream had a lot of comments as the firework was going off. In other words, it saddens me that idiots are watching that idiot.

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.

Posts: 23259 | Location: Northern Suburbs of Houston | Registered: November 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post