SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    *shovelhead wins* RogueJSK's 10 Year/20,000 Post Karma
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

*shovelhead wins* RogueJSK's 10 Year/20,000 Post Karma Login/Join 
Picture of Ozarkwoods
posted Hide Post
Would love a chance thank you, congrats on your milestone.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 4840 | Location: SWMO | Registered: October 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Dirty Boat Guy
Picture of parallel
posted Hide Post
That's quite a milestone. thanks for the chance. My smile account has been setup for quite some time to benefit the Combatant Craft Crewman Association of which I am a member.

A penny saved is a government oversight.

Posts: 6708 | Location: New Orleans Area | Registered: January 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Rogue,
I wanted to take a moment and thank you for your contributions to the Forum. I've found your posts to be informative and helpful. Although I am a bit intimidated by your near encyclopedic knowledge of Game of Thrones Smile
I would not be surprised if George R.R. Martin has you on speed dial.
Keep up the good work.
Thanks

I am not interested in the Karma.

Posts: 4592 | Location: Where ever Uncle Sam Sends Me | Registered: March 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Angry Korean
with a Dark Soul
Picture of Windhover
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the generous Karma. Please enter my name.

My Amazon Smiles is set up with Hawk Talk.

Posts: 1169 | Location: Las Vegas, NV | Registered: October 11, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of heisrizn
posted Hide Post
I'd like a shot.

Joslin Diabetes Center

Posts: 1549 | Location: Fayetteville, NC | Registered: April 05, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'm not laughing
WITH you
Picture of Rolan_Kraps
posted Hide Post
I'm in.
My charity is CatRangers. CatRangers is a Cat Rescue organization that a friend of mine belonged to. Personally, I'm not a Cat person, but she was, and she just passed away from brain cancer, so I'll help continue her work.

Rolan Kraps
SASS Regulator
Gainesville, Georgia.
NRA Range Safety Officer
NRA Certified Instructor - Pistol / Personal Protection Inside the Home

Posts: 23577 | Location: Gainesville, GA | Registered: October 11, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Banned
posted Hide Post
Please do not include me as I just want to congratulate you on the 20K mark.

You are truly one of the good guys here.

Posts: 21829 | Registered: October 17, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peripheral Visionary
Picture of tigereye313
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the karma, please count me in!

My smile account goes to St. Jude's. Smile

Posts: 11362 | Location: Texas | Registered: January 29, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I would like a chance as well.

My smile account is setup with the Arkansas Food Bank

Posts: 2489 | Location: Arkansas | Registered: July 21, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gloom, despair and
agony on me.
Picture of drabfour
posted Hide Post
Count me in.

My charity is St Jude’s.

Thanks.

Posts: 4987 | Location: Texas | Registered: July 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SR
posted Hide Post
please add my name. It's nice that you put a plug in for Amazon Smile. I've been signed up for a while to support Men of Armour. It's a counseling ministry aimed at building stronger marriages and counseling when marriages are on the rocks.

Speak softly and carry a big stick loaded Sig

Posts: 4887 | Location: Raleigh, North Carolina | Registered: September 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Told cops where to go for over 29 years…
Picture of 911Boss
posted Hide Post
I’d love a chance at your generous offer. Been “smiling” for awhile on Amazon, with the NRA as my choice for the donations.

Please and thank you!

What part of "...Shall not be infringed" don't you understand???

Posts: 10944 | Location: Western WA state for just a few more years... | Registered: February 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
The Karmanator has spoken, choosing "shovelhead" as the winner. Email incoming.

Posts: 32522 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Page late and a dollar short
posted Hide Post
Thank you RogueJSK! Just got in from work and while surfing the forum I saw this!

This is greatly appreciated!

-------------------------------------——————
————————--Ignorance is a powerful tool if applied at the right time, even, usually, surpassing knowledge(E.J.Potter, A.K.A. The Michigan Madman)

Posts: 8113 | Location: Livingston County Michigan USA | Registered: August 11, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lead slingin'
Parrot Head
Picture of Modern Day Savage
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RogueJSK:
The Karmanator has spoken, choosing "shovelhead" as the winner. Email incoming.

Congratulations shovelhead!

RogueJSK, while I didn't enter your karma I'd like to thank you, both for the generous offer and, more importantly, for your contributions to the forum. Over the years you have answered not only several of my own questions, but many other members as well. Your post are informative, interesting, and well thought out and I've learned a good bit from what you have shared. I also appreciate many of the pictures you have shared and the time that went into some of them.
Got me chuckling a couple times too! Cool

Congratulations on 20 K... you didn't just rack up a post count...you contributed to the general knowledge! Well done!

Posts: 7324 | Location: the Centennial state | Registered: August 21, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post