SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Doug Mastriano Rally In Chambersburg, PA
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Doug Mastriano Rally In Chambersburg, PA Login/Join 
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted
This was a Doug Mastriano for PA Governor rally in Chambersburg, PA this past weekend and this creep from MSDNC has to pull the whole "Nazi salute" thing out of his woke ass. It's just so sickening and disheartening to me they try to get away with this over and over:

quote:

Evangelical leader Lance Wallnau asked the crowd to rise, and asked them "if a proclamation can be a spiritual thing," before asking them to raise their hands for a prayer rally in support of Mastriano's run for PA Governor.

"Can you say what they said at Gettysburg? 'When you see us lined up as one, sweep down the hill to victory,'" Wallnau prompted the crowd, before beginning the prayer: "Father I pray, that indeed Pennsylvania will be like Little Round Top, and America will have a new birth of liberty."

Attorney and frequent MSNBC guest Tristan Snell commented on the clip, which now has 3.6 million views, saying "Yes, this is a Nazi salute, at a Doug Mastriano campaign event in Pennsylvania. In 2022," adding "Democracy is literally on the ballot in November."

Yes, this is a Nazi salute, at a Doug Mastriano campaign event in Pennsylvania. In 2022. Democracy is literally on the ballot in November.

It was a PRAYER! Roll Eyes

Luckily he's getting roasted left and right this week even by his own side.

MSNBC, CNN Guest Roasted After Calling Evangelical Prayer-Hands 'Nazi Salute'

I'm reminded of a Bible verse when it comes to this stuff:

“Blessed are you when people insult you, persecute you and falsely say all kinds of evil against you because of me."

Matthew 5:11

Posts: 33808 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
These lefty crap are trying everything possible, regardless of how bad/wrong it is, to try and win. I have to believe that most folks thought it was wrong and in poor taste.

Posts: 6618 | Location: Az | Registered: May 27, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
Oh so stupid. BS like this isn't even creative anymore.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by GT-40DOC:
These lefty crap are trying everything possible, regardless of how bad/wrong it is, to try and win. I have to believe that most folks thought it was wrong and in poor taste.

They are showing their desperation.

Mastriano needs to go Army Vet mode here and start hitting back and hard. All I see all night long on TV are ads demonizing him, it's like they have unlimited money for all this on the Democrat side. Mad

Posts: 33808 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post