SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Nice defensive gun use, from Jamaica
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Nice defensive gun use, from Jamaica Login/Join 
posted
The victim waited his turn, was fast and accurate. Just one shot to perp #1, then quickly went after perp #2. Two hands on the gun, etc. He must have had training. Starts at 0.39.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_z0n1cALJGA

I notice he has military appearing dog tags, so perhaps that is where he learned his skills. Looked it up, you can get CCW permit if you live in Jamaica.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: c1steve,

-c1steve

Posts: 4071 | Location: West coast | Registered: March 31, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Adios

Posts: 1010 | Registered: July 14, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
drop and give me
20 pushups
posted Hide Post
Looks like good defensive disicpline with proper shot placement stopping the threat without massive amounts of wasted ammo.... drill sgt.

Posts: 2041 | Location: denham springs , la | Registered: October 19, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SevenPlusOne
posted Hide Post
I wonder if he said "Yo, homie" before he drew his weapon.

"Ninja kick the damn rabbit"

Posts: 4622 | Location: Oklahoma | Registered: October 11, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RichardC
posted Hide Post
He drew from appendix.
Remeinded me of Jim Zubiena, in 'Calderone's Return, Pt I', Miami Vice.

Posts: 15927 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just for the
hell of it
Picture of comet24
posted Hide Post
Dude in blue definitely has practiced a few times. Nice draw and shot from concealment under stress and transition to the second bad guy.

Because in the end, you won’t remember the time you spent working in the office or mowing your lawn. Climb that goddamn mountain. Jack Kerouac

Posts: 16418 | Registered: March 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Spread the Disease
Picture of flesheatingvirus
posted Hide Post
That was smooth. Nice shoot.

-- Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past me I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain. --

Posts: 17356 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: October 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Smarter than the
average bear
posted Hide Post
Nice work. I don't understand why the woman in the black or dark blue shirt got so close to the bad guy behind the counter. She followed him behind the counter and was practically on top of him when blue shirt starts shooting. Seems like she was ready to make some move on him.

The other two (yellow shirt girl, red shirt guy) seemed to just stay out of the way.

Posts: 3448 | Location: Baton Rouge, Louisiana | Registered: June 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lechiffre
posted Hide Post

Posts: 629 | Registered: May 11, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
half-genius,
half-wit
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SevenPlusOne:
I wonder if he said "Yo, homie" before he drew his weapon.

He an' he be's Jamaican, not Detroitian.

Posts: 11358 | Location: UK, OR, ONT | Registered: July 10, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post