SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Brad the Impaler tortures PBS interviewer for over an hour.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Brad the Impaler tortures PBS interviewer for over an hour. Login/Join 
McNoob
Picture of xantom
posted

r/The_Donald comments

Link to original video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?...youtu.be&app=desktop

"We've done four already, but now we're steady..."

Posts: 1731 | Location: MN | Registered: November 20, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
You want aggregated content? ----->>>> Here it is!

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43879 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
"...aggregated content?..."

He he he... Agree 100%

I'm glad this guy Brad is on Trump's side.

Believable, intelligent, perceptive. 2020 onward!

drendean

Posts: 48 | Location: Bagdad, KY | Registered: January 14, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
semi-reformed sailor
Picture of MikeinNC
posted Hide Post
At minute 14 I can see exactly where this is going....so reporter guy wants to know how DJT won and what they can do to stop that in 2020....when Brad says it’s just getting the message to the people...reporter guy can’t figure it out,here’s a hiint........real fucking people are tired of leftist bullshit...and DJT said what they want to say themselves...now go fuck your self.

"Violence, naked force, has settled more issues in history than has any other factor.” Robert A. Heinlein

“You may beat me, but you will never win.” sigmonkey-2020

“A single round of buckshot to the torso almost always results in an immediate change of behavior.” Chris Baker

Posts: 11278 | Location: Temple, Texas! | Registered: October 07, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Sailor1911
posted Hide Post
Watched all of that. Very good. Man that guy knows his stuff. And, he sure can debate.

Place your clothes and weapons where you can find them in the dark.

“If in winning a race, you lose the respect of your fellow competitors, then you have won nothing” - Paul Elvstrom "The Great Dane" 1928 - 2016

Posts: 3762 | Location: Wichita, Kansas | Registered: March 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
McNoob
Picture of xantom
posted Hide Post
The best parts are at the end starting about 1:07:30. Brad tries to explain how it is for conservatives but this interviewer just can't understand it. I also liked how the female producer throws in her .02 from the peanut gallery. Glad Brad is on DJT's team.

"We've done four already, but now we're steady..."

Posts: 1731 | Location: MN | Registered: November 20, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of JohnCourage
posted Hide Post
Thanks for that, never knew that much about him. Glad to have him on board for 2020.

JC

Posts: 1269 | Location: Roswell, GA | Registered: June 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Watched from 1.07. I am glad that he is on our side. The interviewer definitely was not, and it was obvious he was uncomfortable in that his position was very weak compared to Brad Pascale.

-c1steve

Posts: 4052 | Location: West coast | Registered: March 31, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
That reporter got schooled, fully exposed as a liberal through his questioning and trying to pin Pascale.

There's no doubt, he (reporter) fully believes himself to be a objective centrist who's work he genuinely believes to be doing good. The reality is: he's lives in a bubble, and his world view has been shaped, forged and hardened by interacting solely within the echo chamber of NYC/DC media market. He JUST CAN'T BELIEVE/COMPREHEND/FATHOM, that there are people out there, in this country, that could come to a conclusion that DJT, was the better candidate to vote for, he just can't process it. How could they have won?!?!?

Posts: 14653 | Location: Wine Country | Registered: September 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
That rug really tied
the room together.
Picture of bubbatime
posted Hide Post
He shared a lot of strategy and his thought processes in that video. Stuff better kept to himself, in my honest opinion. Know your enemy and all that. Let the communist try to figure shit out on their own, but don't give them the answers.

Posts: 6661 | Location: Floriduh | Registered: October 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Banned/Thief
posted Hide Post
Id didn't know or hear about him before this thread, i already a fan. people who speak sense and are practical are hard to find these days.

Posts: 92 | Location: Ohio | Registered: August 31, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official forum
SIG Pro
enthusiast
Picture of stickman428
posted Hide Post
I only had a chance to watch a few minutes but I plan on watching the entirety of this video later today. Brad confirmed much of what I thought helped propel DJT to the White House. I wonder how much of this stuff the Dems have figured out while doing an examination of what went wrong in 2016. My hope is that the democrats continue to remain stupid and get outplayed even with the advantage of a virtual media monopoly on political propaganda.

I can’t help but wonder if all the consorship and banning on social media is retaliation. I think it is. Before Trump won if you turned on your TV you got a depressed feeling Trump was going to get blown out, BUT if you went online on social media you got a much different feeling...a hopeful feeling that his support was larger than the talking heads on TV were saying.

I hope the media cartel and digital fascists at FB and Twitter haven’t found a way to stop Trump from using their platforms to win in 2020. You know it HAS to eat them alive that their platforms helped DJT win.

I keep seeing my favorite people get banned from social media. They banned me 3 times since the election. I believe the banning is politically motivated and I hope it is not effective.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The price of liberty and even of common humanity is eternal vigilance

Posts: 21105 | Location: San Dimas CA, the Old Dominion or the Tar Heel State…flip a coin  | Registered: April 16, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by stickman428:
I can’t help but wonder if all the consorship and banning on social media is retaliation. I think it is. Before Trump won if you turned on your TV you got a depressed feeling Trump was going to get blown out, BUT if you went online on social media you got a much different feeling...a hopeful feeling that his support was larger than the talking heads on TV were saying.

In a round-about way, yes. Because all these platforms are private entities, they can kick-off whomever they want, their business, their right. However, we've seen a lot of hypocrisy and duplicitous action that has concluded an obvious bias exists, combine that with a largely ignorant Congress (Chuck Grassley) on this topic (see Congressional hearings with FB & Google chiefs) and you can see where issues like free-speech, private business and monopoly's intersect.

Social media pundits will talk about openness and transparency, the reality is 'the enemy always gets a vote' factor never came into play until the '16 election exposed their arrogance. They failed to understand that 'their own baby' was being also used to work against them and up-end their march toward utopia.

MSM: You used social media to get elected?
Conservatives: Yes, yes we did
MSM: But, but, but, you said a lot of inflammatory and hateful things, isn't that wrong?
Conservatives: Who determines what is inflammatory and hate-speech?
MSM: Oh comon! you know what you did was wrong?
Conservatives: Isn't it wrong that our message and our candidate was constantly minimized, mocked and editorialized by your very industry?
MSM: Aren't you going down a dangerous path by calling the News 'the enemy of the people'
Conservatives: If you would simply report the information and stop editorializing everything, this wouldn't be an issue. In order for us to talk directly to our constituents, social media was the vehicle that allowed us to do so. Enjoy the taste of that shit-sandwich.

Posts: 14653 | Location: Wine Country | Registered: September 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by corsair:
MSM: You used social media to get elected?
Conservatives: Yes, yes we did
MSM: But, but, but, you said a lot of inflammatory and hateful things, isn't that wrong?
Conservatives: Who determines what is inflammatory and hate-speech?
MSM: Oh comon! you know what you did was wrong?
Conservatives: Isn't it wrong that our message and our candidate was constantly minimized, mocked and editorialized by your very industry?
MSM: Aren't you going down a dangerous path by calling the News 'the enemy of the people'
Conservatives: If you would simply report the information and stop editorializing everything, this wouldn't be an issue. In order for us to talk directly to our constituents, social media was the vehicle that allowed us to do so. Enjoy the taste of that shit-sandwich.
Great synopsis!

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.

Posts: 23249 | Location: Northern Suburbs of Houston | Registered: November 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sixty minutes did a segment on him a while back. It was fun to watch him annihilate Lesley Stahl. The guy came out of nowhere. He did some half assed web site for the Trump corporation years back and DJT remembered him. He is really smart when it comes to reaching the masses for very little money.

Posts: 7549 | Registered: October 31, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
His comment that the majority of news is now opinion and commentary is spot on. When the "news" takes sides, it should be everyone's problem.

Posts: 281 | Location: Outside St. Louis | Registered: June 14, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Sweet Chuckie
posted Hide Post
Thanks, xantom. That was great to watch!!

Posts: 250 | Location: White Sulphur Springs, MT | Registered: December 30, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post