SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Goodbye Mustang, goodbye Ranger - Hello Bronco Outer Banks
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Goodbye Mustang, goodbye Ranger - Hello Bronco Outer Banks Login/Join 
Told cops where to go for over 29 years…
Picture of 911Boss
posted
So I had to take the wife’s Escape in for an oil change. Most expensive oil change ever.

They had a 22 Bronco on the lot. I’d been saying if I could go straight across for my 2017 Mustang GT Convertible and 2019 Ranger I’d love to “downsize” from three cars to two.

Well Kendall Marysville Ford made it happen!

Even squeezed a “free” hat and coffee mug out of them.

Woo hoo!

What part of "...Shall not be infringed" don't you understand???

Posts: 10948 | Location: Western WA state for just a few more years... | Registered: February 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post
That's mighty nice looking!
Congratulations on the new ride.

God bless America.

Posts: 13516 | Location: The mountainous part of Hokie Nation! | Registered: July 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SevenPlusOne
posted Hide Post
Nice. So, twin .30 cals or a .50?

"Ninja kick the damn rabbit"

Posts: 4620 | Location: Oklahoma | Registered: October 11, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bookers Bourbon
and a good cigar
Picture of Johnny 3eagles
posted Hide Post
That's a good looker!

BIDEN SUCKS.

If you're goin' through hell, keep on going.
Don't slow down. If you're scared don't show it.
You might get out before the devil even knows you're there.

NRA ENDOWMENT LIFE MEMBER

Posts: 7120 | Location: Arkansas  | Registered: November 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Mikus36
posted Hide Post
Nice ride - Good trade !

"It's a Bill of Rights - Not a Bill of Needs"
The World is a combustible Place

Posts: 353 | Location: Washington | Registered: April 18, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 911Boss
posted Hide Post
Whoops! “Outer Banks”, not Badlands

Posts: 10948 | Location: Western WA state for just a few more years... | Registered: February 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
Cool!

Haven't checked out the new Bronco yet.

I'm afraid I know how it will turn out.

Posts: 9166 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Conveniently located directly
above the center of the Earth
Picture of signewt
posted Hide Post
Congratulations. A new truck is WAY more useful/pleasurable than a new sedan, IMHO.

Posts: 9856 | Location: sunny Orygun | Registered: September 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Green grass and
high tides
Picture of old rugged cross
posted Hide Post
Good for you boss. Enjoy.

"Practice like you want to play in the game"

Posts: 19223 | Registered: September 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
drop and give me
20 pushups
posted Hide Post
Would love to see the new model Bronco"s come with a old school late 1960"s paint scheme... like two tone base color (brown/blue/green/red/etc) but a white cab top / white painted steel wheels / white painted grill area / and a panel on tailgate painted white.... Now that aught to be a head turner....................................... drill sgt.

Posts: 2021 | Location: denham springs , la | Registered: October 19, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rumors of my death
are greatly exaggerated
Picture of coloradohunter44
posted Hide Post
Nice. What engine/transmission? Enjoy it.

"Someday I hope to be half the man my bird-dog thinks I am."

FBLM LGB!

Posts: 10911 | Location: Commirado | Registered: July 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Congrats !!! That looks very nice !!! Enjoy and God Bless !!! Smile

"Always legally conceal carry. At the right place and time, one person can make a positive difference."

Posts: 3071 | Location: Sector 001 | Registered: October 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Not bad - I got a ‘21 Badlands and my wife got a ‘22 Outerbanks Sasquatch.

Posts: 427 | Registered: January 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
Very nice

Posts: 53215 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Happily Retired
Picture of Bassamatic
posted Hide Post
I like it. Not many dealers have any on their lot. You did very well.

.....never marry a woman who is mean to your waitress.

Posts: 5047 | Location: Lake of the Ozarks, MO. | Registered: September 05, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 911Boss
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by signewt:
Congratulations. A new truck is WAY more useful/pleasurable than a new sedan, IMHO.

For sure! Loved the Ranger, but kinda tight in the back for passengers. My “truck” use consists mostly of bags of dirt and such. Back of the Bronco will handle that. I’ll need to get a hitch on it so I can pull an occasional trailer if I need more. Inside space will be much more useful for me than the 5’ bed of the Ranger.

While I enjoyed the Mustang, it just wasn’t a terribly “practical” car for me. Bought new in 2017, only had a little over 32,000 miles. Less than 3500 miles on it last year. Since retiring had been thinking of selling it, but my wife wants a convertible. Roll Eyes She never drove the Mustang, just wanted to be a passenger. Well, the Bronco is a convertible dear Big Grin

quote:
Originally posted by coloradohunter44:
Nice. What engine/transmission? Enjoy it.

2.7 Ecoboost, 10 speed auto, all the spiffy “G.O.A.T” modes, 4.27 rearend.

Has all the bells and whistles I want, only thing it is missing if I had custom ordered would be the hardtop and a tow package. I’ll add both down the road.

quote:
Originally posted by Bassamatic:
I like it. Not many dealers have any on their lot. You did very well.

It was a custom order one the guy backed out on. Came off the line just last month, only 6 miles on it when I did my test drive.

Took the wife out for dinner and she likes it too, so all is good!

crazy heart
Picture of mod29
posted Hide Post
I like the color.

Posts: 1782 | Location: WA | Registered: January 07, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Alea iacta est
Picture of Beancooker
posted Hide Post
Badass. Congratulations on the new ride. Now you need to come down her to the land of off roading!

quote:
Originally posted by parabellum: You must have your pants custom tailored to fit your massive balls.
The “lol” thread

Posts: 4029 | Location: Staring down at you with disdain, from the spooky mountaintop castle.  | Registered: November 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 911Boss
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mod29:
I like the color.

“Carbonized Gray Metallic” very close match to the “Magnetic Metallic” that I had for the Mustang.

quote:
Originally posted by Beancooker:
Badass. Congratulations on the new ride. Now you need to come down her to the land of off roading!

I’ll be honest, not likely to see much worse than forest roads. I’ve watch some videos of the crazy off roading stuff and pretty sure I would be extremely uncomfortable trying that stuff.

Should be the perfect vehicle for a photo trip I am hoping to do in the next few years through Utah, Nevada, etc.

Wouldn’t mind returning to Hyder AK again and would be perfect for that trip too.

Throwin sparks
makin knives
Picture of sybo
posted Hide Post
What is the tow limits on that power train

Posts: 6203 | Location: Nashville Tn | Registered: October 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post