SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    My LGS Is Going Out Of Business/Range Is Saved! Update Page 2
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

My LGS Is Going Out Of Business/Range Is Saved! Update Page 2 Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
quote:
Hard to believe but here in the Chicago area there are countless indoor ranges available to shoot at.
NOT in Chicago but in Cook County and all the surrounding counties.
Many of the ranges are new multi-million dollar businesses.They sell about any type of firearm you could think of.

^^^^^^^^^^^^
Good to know next time I visit the Chicago area.

Posts: 17238 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
Well all is not lost! Saw an update today from the owners and it looks like they’ve sold the range business and equipment and it will reopen at another gun shop in the area on March 1, 2020:

FYI for all the SE PA locals who used French Creek Outfitters:

quote:

GUN RANGE STATEMENT

To All of our customers and gun range members,

French Creek Outfitters gun range will be open until December 31, 2019. The gun range has been sold and will be relocated just minutes away in King of Prussia at
Kings Shooters Supply , located at the address below.

Kings Shooters Supply
346 East Church Rd.
King of Prussia, PA

Kings Shooters Supply is hoping to have the range open around March 1, 2020.

Current French Creek Outfitters range members will have their remaining range time honored by Kings shooters Supply.

The Sportsman’s shop and Target Master will also honor
our memberships.

If you are going to utilize Kings Shooter supply ....the time between January 1 and the date they open will be added to your current range membership. This way Range members will not lose any of their membership time.

If you were going to use the Sportsmens shop... they are reaching out to extend an offer to all existing French Creek Outfitters range members as well.
The sportsman shop will extend a $100 discount on any of their range memberships + Any remaining time left on your French Creek membership

To take advantage of this offer visit them at their store or call them at
717-354-4311 and ask for
Jessica or Kathy

French Creek Memberships honored at:

Kings Shooter Supply
346 East Church Rd.
King of Prussia ,PA 19406

The Sportsmens shop
1214 Main St.
East Earl ,PA 17519

Target Master
255 Wilmington West Chester Pike Chaddsford ,PA 19317

Thank you for your patience and understanding. If you have additional questions please call the store at 610-933-7200

We will bring you additional updates so be sure to check our website and Facebook often.

Posts: 33815 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Web Clavin Extraordinaire
Picture of Oat_Action_Man
posted Hide Post
Well that's nice that Targetmaster is going to take on their members.

Second, where are they going to put a range at Shooter's Supply?? Will they take space from the ammo/casting portion of the facility? Or are they going to break new ground back there? I can't see where they'd build a range without sacrificing most of their parking.

----------------------------

Chuck Norris put the laughter in "manslaughter"

Educating the youth of America, one declension at a time.

Posts: 19837 | Location: SE PA | Registered: January 12, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Wow! How much does it cost to move a range?

Posts: 1500 | Location: S/W Illinois | Registered: October 29, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Oat_Action_Man:
Well that's nice that Targetmaster is going to take on their members.

Second, where are they going to put a range at Shooter's Supply?? Will they take space from the ammo/casting portion of the facility? Or are they going to break new ground back there? I can't see where they'd build a range without sacrificing most of their parking.

They must have moved since I was there last as I don't recall this large building being the place, it was a pretty small place:

It DOES look like parking will be a problem.

Posts: 33815 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I had heard something on MMR a while back about French Creek closing. Glad to hear the range is saved even though it's not local to me in Lower Bucks.

Posts: 500 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: December 27, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post