SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Casting a vote based upon who is "nice"
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Casting a vote based upon who is "nice" Login/Join 
Picture of konata88
posted Hide Post
Acknowledged or not, we are in a socio-politico-economic war. If they want nice, go see their psychiatrist. We need strong leaders, tough negotiators who will stand firm for America.

People who value nice above all else can go pound fucking sand. What a waste of suffrage if your contention is endemic.

And I stand by my point: while your contention may be true to some extent, the solution is for them to become more EDUCATED and not necessarily for Trump to change his behavior. Male / female / it: bunch of pussies if you don't vote for Trump just because he seems a little mean. Seriously, wtf?

"Wrong does not cease to be wrong because the majority share in it." L.Tolstoy
"A government is just a body of people, usually, notably, ungoverned." Shepherd Book

Posts: 13115 | Location: In the gilded cage | Registered: December 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Knowing is Half the Battle
Picture of Scuba Steve Sig
posted Hide Post
I was talking with my mom yesterday, who has her mental facilities but is in a nursing home, luckily she isn't a registered voter because she has gone RINO since 2016. Anyway, she said she couldn't vote for Trump because of the "grab 'em by the p*ssy" comment from Access Hollywood. I told her "you have to be kidding, right?" I discussed all the creepy things Joe Biden has done, on video, sniffing and putting his hands on wives and children of congressman, and yelling and poking at his potential voters, and that's just the "niceness" factor. Unfortunately, she only gets her news from the MSM.

Posts: 2606 | Location: Iowa by way of Missouri | Registered: July 18, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by konata88:

while your contention may be true to some extent,

That was my only point. That's it.

I do happen to know the Biden might have a "nice" persona, but he is not a nice man. Early in his first term as VP, he groped the fiancé of one of the Secret Service Agents on his protective detail. The Agent grabbed Biden and pulled him away from his girlfriend. They exchanged some rather rash words but the USSS supervisor intervened and broke them up. The fiance let it be known that if there was any retribution against her boyfriend, she would go to the press and also file assault charges against Biden. The Agent kept his job, but no longer served on Biden's protective detail.

Posts: 1073 | Location: New Jersey  | Registered: May 03, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
hello darkness
my old friend
Picture of gw3971
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by oddball:
I have a friend in CA, a "Republican" who will not vote for Trump under any circumstances. He agrees that he has done "better work than Obama"actually likes much of what the President has done, but despises him because he is "unpresidential and beneath the dignity of the office". Pressed further, he says Trump is mean, coarse, and that Romney would be much better as POTUS. So voting for a "nicer guy" is not strictly a Democrat trait.

Coincidentally, I haven't spoken to my friend in almost a year.

Lots of people in Utah who wouldn't vote Trump as well be cause he isn't nice. Silly fools.

Posts: 7740 | Location: West Jordan, Utah | Registered: June 19, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Cindy McCain did lead a campaign against him in AZ. To a increasing segement of the population, truth no longer matters. McCain was no friend of Vets or Republicans.

Cindy was sharpening John's pencil while he was still married to Carol, but I guess the Soccer Moms missed that.

"Some people are alive today because it's against the law to kill them".

Posts: 8228 | Location: Arizona | Registered: August 17, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post