SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Proposed Presidential Response to Sanctuary Cities and States
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Proposed Presidential Response to Sanctuary Cities and States Login/Join 
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted
If these Sanctuary Cities and States are so eager to protect illegal immigrants, including those charged with and or convicted of serious felonies like murder and rape, should President Trump issue a directive to the Border Patrol and Immigration and Customs Enforcement directing that they release all such illegal immigrants arrested in the United States to the nearest Sanctuary City or State, and nowhere else.

For example, BP and ICE in California will start releasing thousands of criminal illegals inside San Fransisco.

How long until President Trump hears the squeal of a pig?

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31373 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post
I disagree. The people who need the lesson won't learn anything from it, and more innocent people will be victimized.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: egregore,

Posts: 27830 | Location: Johnson City/Elizabethton, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
hello darkness
my old friend
Picture of gw3971
posted Hide Post
He could just remove all the BP agents from the cali border and they would find the thier way there. I remember a time(Clinton administration)on the southern border of Texas when the border patrol agents were pisisng and moaning about being redeployed to other areas so the migrants could cross and work in the fields. If Clinton could do it then so could Trump.

Posts: 7720 | Location: West Jordan, Utah | Registered: June 19, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post