SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    You lay awake every night, wondering HOW & WHY wombat poop is cube shaped
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

You lay awake every night, wondering HOW & WHY wombat poop is cube shaped Login/Join 
Picture of RichardC
posted

Well, wonder no more! Now you can relax and get some rest. Smile

"How talented is your anus? Probably not as talented as a wombat's. That cuddly Australian marsupial's rear end has a mysterious and magical ability: It makes cubic poops. And now scientists think they know how.... Wombats go through all this effort for a reason, the statement said. They don't see or hear very well, so they stack their poops in important places to guide themselves around and to signal their presence to other wombats. A big pile of cubic poops is the wombat equivalent of a "Hello, there.""

https://www.livescience.com/64...butt-poop-cubes.html

Posts: 15841 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
SF Jake
posted Hide Post
Thank God...I can finally get some rest! Big Grin

Posts: 3112 | Location: southern connecticut | Registered: March 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Joy Maker
Picture of airsoft guy
posted Hide Post
Feats of the anus!

quote:
Originally posted by Will938:
If you don't become a screen writer for comedy movies, then you're an asshole.

Posts: 16995 | Location: Washington State | Registered: April 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The world is a less interesting place now that the last of the mysteries has been solved.......

___________________________________Sigforum - port in the fake news storm.____________Be kind to the Homeless. A lot of us are one bad decision away from there.

Posts: 1165 | Registered: July 20, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Optimistic Cynic
Picture of architect
posted Hide Post
My dog doesn't seem to have a problem saying "Hello, there" with nice round ones!

Posts: 6398 | Location: NoVA | Registered: July 22, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of jprebb
posted Hide Post
Now can you tell me why Tarzan doesn't have a beard?

JP

Posts: 2041 | Location: Maryland | Registered: April 19, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fly High, A.J.
Picture of tk13
posted Hide Post
But doesn't their ass slam shut?

Posts: 1645 | Location: Suffolk, VA | Registered: March 23, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
I'll never eat another See's candy....

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29607 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of PowerSurge
posted Hide Post
This is a shitty thread.

And those look kinda like Milk Duds. Smile

———————————————
The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. Psalm 14:1

Posts: 3955 | Location: Northeast Georgia | Registered: November 18, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
And how much did the study of Wombat poopies cost? And no real explanation of the cube forming process. Just the utility of the poopies.

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16004 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Three Generations
of Service
Picture of PHPaul
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by YooperSigs:
And how much did the study of Wombat poopies cost?

I dunno, but I bet it was a shitload.

Be careful when following the masses. Sometimes the M is silent.

Posts: 15181 | Location: Downeast Maine | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Chip away the stone
Picture of rusbro
posted Hide Post
Brick shithouse.
Brickshit house.

Now you have a choice.

Posts: 11597 | Registered: August 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of C-Dubs
posted Hide Post
I’ll never look at a tootsie roll the same way ever again.

“I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a-hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them.”

Posts: 2863 | Location: SE WI | Registered: October 07, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
A Wombat's shit is squared away.

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43810 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RichardC
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by YooperSigs:
And no real explanation of the cube forming process.

You didn't read the article, did you. Smile

Posts: 15841 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
WHY, OH, WHYYYYYYY ?

"Crom is strong! If I die, I have to go before him, and he will ask me, 'What is the riddle of steel?' If I don't know it, he will cast me out of Valhalla and laugh at me."

Posts: 6641 | Registered: September 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mistake Not...
Picture of Loswsmith
posted Hide Post
Cubic wombat poop is the new name for my next band.

Mistake not my current state of joshing gentle peevishness for the awesome and terrible majesty of the towering seas of ire that are themselves the milquetoast shallows fringing my vast oceans of wrath.

Velocitas Incursio Vis - Gandhi

Posts: 1947 | Location: T-town in the 253 | Registered: January 16, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
How much drugs were the guys taking before coming up with the idea to study Wombat Shit...

Maybe they were low on government grant funding, bored, or just wanted to prove they know shit...

Posts: 23238 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Move Up or
Move Over
posted Hide Post
I read "COMBAT POOP" and thought, this should be interesting...

Posts: 4954 | Location: middle Tennessee | Registered: October 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ozarkwoods
posted Hide Post
Nice I see wombat poop jewelry as gifts given by forum members his season. Nothing says your special like wombat poop!

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 4810 | Location: SWMO | Registered: October 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post