SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    BJ Baldwin Unleashed in Monster Trophy Truck in Ensenada (Maybe NSFW for bikini babes)
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

BJ Baldwin Unleashed in Monster Trophy Truck in Ensenada (Maybe NSFW for bikini babes) Login/Join 
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted

I love Baja, but 40 inches of suspension travel with nitrogen shocks and heavy springs still looks uncomfortable on landing.

Link to original video: https://youtu.be/JXMyZ929lpY

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31455 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Purveyor of
Fine Avatars
Picture of Orguss
posted Hide Post
He’s put out two or three more since the debut of this video. The one you posted is pretty old.

"I'm yet another resource-consuming kid in an overpopulated planet raised to an alarming extent by Hollywood and Madison Avenue, poised with my cynical and alienated peers to take over the world when you're old and weak!" - Calvin, "Calvin & Hobbes"

Posts: 18025 | Location: Sonoma County, CA | Registered: April 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Rev. A. J. Forsyth
posted Hide Post
Man does that bring back memories. Used to drive down to Ensenada from Scottsdale and camp on the beach for the weekend. Fun place.

Posts: 1639 | Location: Winston-Salem  | Registered: April 01, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
At Jacob's Well
Picture of jaaron11
posted Hide Post
Looks fun, but all I can think about is how many permits and permissions you would have to get to try that in the U.S.

J

Rak Chazak Amats

Posts: 5283 | Location: SW Missouri | Registered: May 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Orguss:The one you posted is pretty old.

2014, almost 5-years old. Baldwin did another one through Havana back when 44 lifted sanctions.

Ken Block and his Gymkhana videos in different locations have made racing through high-profile locations a new video genre.

Posts: 14660 | Location: Wine Country | Registered: September 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shit don't
mean shit
posted Hide Post
It may be old, but I for one had never seen it. Thanks for posting.

Posts: 5764 | Location: 7400 feet in Conifer CO | Registered: November 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sgalczyn
posted Hide Post
Batmobile prototype?

"No matter where you go - there you are"

Posts: 4580 | Location: Eastern PA-Berks/Lehigh Valley | Registered: January 03, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
BJ Baldwin Unleashed
What does that even mean? Roll Eyes

Posts: 107640 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
quote:
BJ Baldwin Unleashed
What does that even mean? Roll Eyes

The guy driving was BJ Baldwin, bc a driver on the Monster energy drinks off-road trophy truck team. He was driving around Ensenada, Mexico. I realize he wasn't unleashed (these in town things other than the actual race are carefully scripted), I was trying to use the video title with the detail of the team name, truck type, and place to be descriptive. If I missed the mark, I apologize.

The Baja 500 is in two weeks. It and the 1000 are about the only racing I still follow, save for the Monaco Grand Prix which I follow only for nostalgia.

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31455 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
The real “Fast and the Furious”...

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15601 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post