SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    My Father's Day
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

My Father's Day Login/Join 
Keeping the economy moving since 1964
Picture of chbibc
posted
A nice afternoon out on the big Lake with Mrs. chbibc, then a stop at my favorite burger joint on the way home (Orbaker's). Not a bad day. Hope all you dads enjoyed your day.

-----------------------
You can't fall off the floor.

Posts: 8532 | Location: Rochester, NY behind enemy lines | Registered: March 12, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Happiness is
Vectored Thrust
Picture of mojojojo
posted Hide Post
My daughter is touring Italy,Austria and Germany with friends for the next week or so, but she did call me this morning to wish me a happy Father's Day which was nice.

Icarus flew too close to the sun, but at least he flew.

Posts: 6736 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: April 30, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
W07VH5
Picture of mark123
posted Hide Post
Marky came to spend the day with me and we watched my 8 year old twin grandson's win first place in their championship little league game. Pretty cool. Smile

Happy father's day, me brothers.

Posts: 45383 | Location: Pennsyltucky | Registered: December 05, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Expert308
posted Hide Post
No picture of the burger?

Posts: 7272 | Location: Idaho | Registered: February 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Keeping the economy moving since 1964
Picture of chbibc
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Expert308:
No picture of the burger?

Valid question! I didn't want to get greasy hamburger juice on my phone. Or, I just forgot. Pick one. :-)

-----------------------
You can't fall off the floor.

Posts: 8532 | Location: Rochester, NY behind enemy lines | Registered: March 12, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Green grass and
high tides
Picture of old rugged cross
posted Hide Post
Nice, hard to beat being on the water. Smile

"Practice like you want to play in the game"

Posts: 19223 | Registered: September 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Savor the limelight
posted Hide Post
Went jet skiing on Lake Huron. The water warmed up significantly this last week, but I still had to piggyback my daughter to and from the jet ski. My oldest rode it himself. He also dropped my youngest and I off at the boat ramp in the morning and picked me up in the afternoon. It’s great having a second driver for my truck.

I killed two sea lamprey that my youngest caught with a net at the river mouth on our beach. Ugly suckers they are.

Posts: 10995 | Location: SWFL | Registered: October 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post