SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Door County Rod and Gun Club
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Door County Rod and Gun Club Login/Join 
Picture of trickedtrix
posted
Took a VACA in Door County this week, found this gun club online and stopped by for the afternoon - what a well maintained place! My better half and I had a great time. $5 to shoot all day. Finally got my latest AR pistol zero'd and she shot the better part of a brick of .22. Not another soul there while we shot, never had a range this nice to myself before. Not sure if any members here belong to this club or have used it, but I was very impressed and even left them a google review lol

*Handguns are fine, Shotguns are final

Posts: 1237 | Location: IL | Registered: August 06, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
That is because it is Wisconsin and also Door County. My brother lives there. Used to live in Wisconsin. Beats Illinois where I grew up. Would not want to pay the property taxes though.

Posts: 17238 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Eating elephants
one bite at a time
Picture of ffips
posted Hide Post
Door County Rod and Gun Club:
3210 Mathey Road
Sturgeon Bay, WI 54235
some pertinent details...

Glad you had a good time. Smile

Posts: 3573 | Location: in the southwest Atlanta metro area | Registered: September 10, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My family vacationed in Sturgeon Bay through four generations starting in the late thirties or early forties. My sister still goes up to a friend's place further north. I love Door County.

Posts: 2694 | Registered: November 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
If I win enough at the lottery,
I would donate enough to build a nice indoor,
pistol caliber range.

Let the Iowa D.N.R. operate it .

120 feet deep or so, $9.00 for 4 hours

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first

Posts: 54647 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ersatzknarf
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ffips:
Door County Rod and Gun Club:
3210 Mathey Road
Sturgeon Bay, WI 54235
some pertinent details...

Glad you had a good time. Smile

My aunt lives in Sturgeon Bay.

Can't wait to tell her about it ! Big Grin

Been wanting her to take some training.