SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    My Parole came thru. Soon to be a free man!
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

My Parole came thru. Soon to be a free man! Login/Join 
Down With The Sickness
Picture of Sclass
posted Hide Post
Congrats!! You're needed in the fight to keep AZ free.

Posts: 659 | Location: Peoria, AZ | Registered: December 24, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of MtCowboy
posted Hide Post
Glad to have you! Welcome!

Posts: 250 | Registered: November 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Welcome I am acquainted with ReyHRH and I also live in the Prescott Valley region.

My local shooting club for idpa uspsa steel challenge etc is yavapai recreation league

While I believe our membership is currently at its cap, we welcome anyone for our matches!
Also if you are an eleigible veteran we have a great Vfw post in Prescott Valley 10227. Even if not eligible for membership most of our events and our post meals ( lunch tues-fri dinner Saturday is open to nonmembers

Posts: 3296 | Location: Finally free in AZ! | Registered: February 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ozarkwoods
posted Hide Post
Congratulations on your new found freedoms.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 4840 | Location: SWMO | Registered: October 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Alea iacta est
Picture of Beancooker
posted Hide Post
Welcome!

I’m just over the mountain in Cottonwood.

quote:
Originally posted by parabellum: You must have your pants custom tailored to fit your massive balls.
The “lol” thread

Posts: 4029 | Location: Staring down at you with disdain, from the spooky mountaintop castle.  | Registered: November 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nosce te ipsum
Picture of Woodman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by rock185:
There are no beaches, but otherwise I think you'll enjoy the Prescott area.
Different kind of beach. In February, maybe 57˚ water, 90˚ day.

Posts: 8759 | Registered: March 24, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Welcome to our beautiful and Free State! You'll have some nice weather up in Prescott.

Posts: 46 | Registered: May 05, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Husband, Father, Aggie,
all around good guy!
Picture of HK Ag
posted Hide Post
Congratulations, the couple of times I have been to Arizona have been great.

Dry heat aint got nothing on wet heat!

Keep us updated on your first cash and carry purchase. Be sure to plug into whichever state level gun rights org is in Arizona.

HK Ag

Posts: 3504 | Location: Tomball, Texas | Registered: August 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Unmanned Writer
Picture of LS1 GTO
posted Hide Post
Little off topic...

My daughter and grandchildren live in New Mexico. Until this summer, the oldest (18 years old) had never seen the ocean.

He was enthralled by the idea he could look west and not see mountains. We arrived at the beach around noon. His ONLY ask the whole 10 days he was here, to stay until sunset. We watched the sunset maybe five out of the nine sunsets he was here for (we ended up having dinner there about half those days).

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.

"If dogs don't go to Heaven, I want to go where they go" Will Rogers

The definition of the words we used, carry a meaning of their own...

Posts: 14039 | Location: It was Lat: 33.xxxx Lon: 44.xxxx now it's CA :( | Registered: March 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Welcome! Enjoy your retirement!

------------------------------------
Good men must sometimes do bad things to bad people; to keep them from doing bad things to the innocent !!

Posts: 736 | Location: Tucson,Az | Registered: August 16, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oh stewardess,
I speak jive.
Picture of 46and2
posted Hide Post
quote:
Preskitt

Posts: 25613 | Registered: March 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's pronounced just
the way it's spelled
posted Hide Post
Welcome to Arizona from down in Cave Creek.

Posts: 1505 | Location: Arid Zone A | Registered: February 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Better Than I Deserve!
Picture of LBTRS
posted Hide Post
Welcome to our great state.

Posts: 4987 | Location: Phoenix, AZ | Registered: September 23, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post