SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Celebrating my wife's 40th birthday and our ten year anniversary in Vegas
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Celebrating my wife's 40th birthday and our ten year anniversary in Vegas Login/Join 
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
Happy Anniversary and Happy Birthday to your bride!

Posts: 8628 | Registered: September 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yeah. Happy Anniversary and Birthday. If I recall, last time in Vegas you were profiled and searched because of your 5.11 bag. Sounds like this time went better. Enjoy!

Posts: 766 | Location: Orange County, CA | Registered: December 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jer830:
Yeah. Happy Anniversary and Birthday. If I recall, last time in Vegas you were profiled and searched because of your 5.11 bag. Sounds like this time went better. Enjoy!

You recall correctly. That was last March our actual ten year anniversary, but we had the kids with us then. No such issues this time. And I no longer travel with a "tactical" backpack. And anyway, since we flew this time and the plan was to effectively be inebriated during every waking hour, I didn't bring any firearms.

We're home now. I love going to Vegas, but really, two nights is probably the max I can handle there. Maybe three if we planned on seeing some shows.

We looked at checking out the Sphere, but the per person ticket prices are pretty crazy so we skipped it this time.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30433 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Legalize the Constitution
Picture of TMats
posted Hide Post
Happy anniversary, Alan. Happy birthday to your wife.

Posts: 13303 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post