SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Does Wrangler Still Make Good Jeans
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Does Wrangler Still Make Good Jeans Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
I used to wear Levi's for many years . They stopped making the particular style I wore so I switched to Wranglers . They don't seem to hold up as well though .

Posts: 4059 | Location: Down in Louisiana . | Registered: February 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
W07VH5
Picture of mark123
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by selogic:
I used to wear Levi's for many years . They stopped making the particular style I wore so I switched to Wranglers . They don't seem to hold up as well though .
Do yours wear through the front of the thighs, too?

Posts: 45375 | Location: Pennsyltucky | Registered: December 05, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The 2nd guarantees the 1st
Picture of fiasconva
posted Hide Post
I saw them at Walmart last Friday for $14.95 per pair for those interested.

"Even if the world were perfect it wouldn't be." ... Yogi Berra

Posts: 1866 | Location: York County, VA | Registered: August 25, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bookers Bourbon
and a good cigar
Picture of Johnny 3eagles
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by fiasconva:
I saw them at Walmart last Friday for $14.95 per pair for those interested.

Those are NOT the same quality Wranglers sold in regular retail stores. If the Wrangler patch is not sewn on the right rear pocket, they are lower quality for places like Walmart.

BIDEN SUCKS.

If you're goin' through hell, keep on going.
Don't slow down. If you're scared don't show it.
You might get out before the devil even knows you're there.

NRA ENDOWMENT LIFE MEMBER

Posts: 7120 | Location: Arkansas  | Registered: November 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
13MWZ's is all that I wear. Can not wear 'em out. I wear them every day to the office until they get un-presentable and then wear to "honey-do" around the house, I hunt in'em, and anything else that needs doin'. I get them at the local farm store for around $20 on sale usually a couple times a year. They never over $25 full price.

_________

Whether you think you can or you think you can't, you're right.

Henry Ford

Posts: 727 | Location: Texas | Registered: October 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post