SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Oil change on the SigForum Sienna van today.
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Oil change on the SigForum Sienna van today. Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by David Lee:
in my younger years I've drivin a screw driver through them.

Big Grin There's a reason why my brother the mechanic didn't want me working on any vehicle.

He once saw me in front of a friends Moms car with the hood up. He slammed the brakes on and yelled put your hands up and back away from the car.

The butcher with the sharpest knife has the warmest heart.

Posts: 13406 | Location: Bottom of Lake Washington | Registered: March 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Page late and a dollar short
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by rtquig:
I do my oil changes because I know exactly what oil and filters I am putting in/on. I don't mind doing them most of the time, but sometimes in the winter it can be a pain. Normally I have been able to get oil changes in late October or early November and am good until March usually. I have an antique truck in my garage that hasn't run in 3 years. There are times I want to just give it away {1953 Dodge M-37, in avatar)but it is still worth a lot as is.

OK, here is your push. You HAVE to get that running! If I was closer I'd help you.

-------------------------------------——————
————————--Ignorance is a powerful tool if applied at the right time, even, usually, surpassing knowledge(E.J.Potter, A.K.A. The Michigan Madman)

Posts: 8120 | Location: Livingston County Michigan USA | Registered: August 11, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
7.62mm Crusader
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by rtquig:
I do my oil changes because I know exactly what oil and filters I am putting in/on. I don't mind doing them most of the time, but sometimes in the winter it can be a pain. Normally I have been able to get oil changes in late October or early November and am good until March usually. I have an antique truck in my garage that hasn't run in 3 years. There are times I want to just give it away {1953 Dodge M-37, in avatar)but it is still worth a lot as is.
I had planned on making it past Winter before needing to change it so I did well. I've thus far, in over a year drivin just 8,000 miles. Your M37 is a cool project truck. It is Spring. Bring it to life.

Posts: 17905 | Location: The Bluegrass State! | Registered: December 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post