SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    One of my favorite things about leaving the USA is the car culture on small Caribbean/tropical islands
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

One of my favorite things about leaving the USA is the car culture on small Caribbean/tropical islands Login/Join 
Official forum
SIG Pro
enthusiast
Picture of stickman428
posted
The Lancer Evo Tommi Mäkinen edition was sitting in the parking lot of our resort and was one of the first sweet rides I saw on this tropical excursion. Cool

We also got to witness a supercharged Challenger with what I assume was open exhaust blast past us under HEAVY ACCELERATION as we walked back from dinner. My in-laws bitched about it but it made my day. Big Grin That loud obnoxious whine from the supercharger was unmistakable!

The small Suzuki cars and also the mini-minivans are also cool. I want a Toyota Voxy!

I was also surprised to see what appears to be a turbo variant of the lowly Nissan Sentra. USDM cars are so watered down from Japan.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The price of liberty and even of common humanity is eternal vigilance

Posts: 21129 | Location: San Dimas CA, the Old Dominion or the Tar Heel State…flip a coin  | Registered: April 16, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official forum
SIG Pro
enthusiast
Picture of stickman428
posted Hide Post
The Toyota Voxy is boxy but also compact and elegant. Big Grin

I’d trade my Sienna for a manual version in pearl white.

You guys will never guess where I am.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Posts: 21129 | Location: San Dimas CA, the Old Dominion or the Tar Heel State…flip a coin  | Registered: April 16, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Itchy was taken
Picture of scratchy
posted Hide Post
Providenciales? Big Grin

Posts: 4025 | Location: Colorado | Registered: August 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post
Turks and Caicos!

God bless America.

Posts: 13525 | Location: The mountainous part of Hokie Nation! | Registered: July 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Savor the limelight
posted Hide Post
You’re on a small Caribbean/tropical island.

Posts: 11025 | Location: SWFL | Registered: October 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shall Not Be Infringed
Picture of nhracecraft
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by vthoky:
Turks and Caicos!

THIS...You'd be well advised to check your carry-on for ammo! Wink

If Some is Good, and More is Better.....then Too Much, is Just Enough !!
Trump 2024....Save America!
"May Almighty God bless the United States of America" - parabellum 7/26/20
Live Free or Die!

Posts: 8961 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: October 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official forum
SIG Pro
enthusiast
Picture of stickman428
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by nhracecraft:
quote:
Originally posted by vthoky:
Turks and Caicos!

THIS...You'd be well advised to check your carry-on for ammo! Wink

Oh yeah. I definitely looked for ammo and spent cases.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~