SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Anyone else watching the baseball playoffs? It’s my second favorite time of year!
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Anyone else watching the baseball playoffs? It’s my second favorite time of year! Login/Join 
Picture of cooger
posted
I love playoff baseball. I’m pulling for the Braves and think they have a good chance with this team. Snitker learned from last year and is doing some simulated games with fans to keep the rust away.

If they don’t win I’ll pull for the Orioles, Rangers, or Rays…..anyone but the freakin Astros.

Posts: 1519 | Location: Kentucky | Registered: December 05, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ironmike57
posted Hide Post
Orioles fan since 69!

Posts: 1980 | Location: Florida | Registered: July 26, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Victim of Life's
Circumstances
Picture of doublesharp
posted Hide Post
I'm a fan - Tampa Bay centerfielder is going to have a long night after he nonchalanted that pop fly into a 2 run misplay.

I'm a Reds fan 1st with Cards 2nd so I'm teamless. Rooting for Phillies because I love the way Trea Turner and Bryce Harper play and I like the Dodgers (actually I hate the Dodgers but love the way Freddie Freeman, Betts, W D Smith and Kershaw play the game).

Posts: 4700 | Location: Sunnyside of Louisville | Registered: July 04, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
Will be watching the Phillies with my kids tonight, they have a really good chance of being in the WS again this year.

Posts: 33871 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I was hoping to see the D-Rays beat up on the Rangers. Too many errors, Glasnow couldn’t overcome that. I think it’s gonna be the Braves vs Orioles for all the marbles.
Freakin’ Astro fan.

Posts: 3600 | Location: Texas Hill Country | Registered: July 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of P250UA5
posted Hide Post
Go Stros Razz
Barely made it, but we're in there

The Enemy's gate is down.

Posts: 15373 | Location: Spring, TX | Registered: July 11, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Optimistic Cynic
Picture of architect
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by doublesharp:
I'm a fan - Tampa Bay centerfielder is going to have a long night after he nonchalanted that pop fly into a 2 run misplay.

I'm a Reds fan 1st with Cards 2nd so I'm teamless. Rooting for Phillies because I love the way Trea Turner and Bryce Harper play and I like the Dodgers (actually I hate the Dodgers but love the way Freddie Freeman, Betts, W D Smith and Kershaw play the game).
One of the things I like about baseball vs. the other "major" sports, is that you can be a fan of players on teams other than the one you root for. Pretty much all that Nationals fans have this year.

Nope, not closely watching the MLB playoffs.

Posts: 6510 | Location: NoVA | Registered: July 22, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I love it that the Astros keep disappointing the haters Razz

Posts: 905 | Location: Texas | Registered: January 05, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Work came to a stop today. I’m pretty sure most everyone was streaming the playoff game at their desk, some more obvious about it then others.

Posts: 490 | Location: DFW, TX | Registered: September 25, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post

Posts: 33871 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Chilihead and Barbeque Aficionado
Picture of 2Adefender
posted Hide Post
Let’s go O’s!

The Second Amendment is not about hunting or sport shooting.

Posts: 10499 | Location: FL | Registered: December 29, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Victim of Life's
Circumstances
Picture of doublesharp
posted Hide Post
I'll bet Wathan gets a talking to. He's way too conservative as Phillies 3rd base coach. No way Schwarber doesn't score on Bohm's fly to right in the 1st but Wathan held him. Inning ends with no score with runners on 2nd & 3rd w no outs. Sometimes you got to play small ball.

Posts: 4700 | Location: Sunnyside of Louisville | Registered: July 04, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
quote:
I'll bet Wathan gets a talking to. He's way too conservative as Phillies 3rd base coach. No way Schwarber doesn't score on Bohm's fly to right in the 1st but Wathan held him. Inning ends with no score with runners on 2nd & 3rd w no outs. Sometimes you got to play small ball.

https://x.com/ike58reese/statu...398657135415501?s=46

Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
Phillies currently beating the Marlins 7-0 thanks to this guy, my favorite Phillie:

https://x.com/phillies/status/...749178513908199?s=46

Victim of Life's
Circumstances
Picture of doublesharp
posted Hide Post
I agree Stott is a gamer. Kruk thinks there's a batting title in his future. Team has great chemistry and they are all solid players capable of carrying the team. Bohm, Castellanos, rookie Rojas in center and Marsh looks like a zombie but he's a gamer. JT and Schwarber. Look out Braves!

Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
quote:
I agree Stott is a gamer. Kruk thinks there's a batting title in his future. Team has great chemistry and they are all solid players capable of carrying the team. Bohm, Castellanos, rookie Rojas in center and Marsh looks like a zombie but he's a gamer. JT and Schwarber. Look out Braves!

https://x.com/crossingbroad/st...067748921868536?s=46