SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    My hair stood on end, a chill ran down my spine, and I realized we're in a different world now...
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

My hair stood on end, a chill ran down my spine, and I realized we're in a different world now... Login/Join 
Staring back
from the abyss
Picture of Gustofer
posted Hide Post
MOPP 4 for a day or two. By then, most of it dissipates.

Posts: 20611 | Location: Montana | Registered: November 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
We gonna get some
oojima in this house!
Picture of smithnsig
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:
I saw a report yesterday about Hawaii using their emergency siren in a test for the first time in decades.

Yes, a friend of a friend was there and there was a big to do about it at the hotel. They were rather blunt in saying that it may be possible for North Korea to hit them with a nuke.

-----------------------------------------------------------
TCB all the time...

Posts: 6501 | Location: Cantonment/Perdido Key, Florida | Registered: September 28, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of jtedescucci
posted Hide Post
I hate - HATE -> everything that the liberals who run states like California stand for, as well as all the damage they have done to that otherwise beautiful state. And I HATE the way that much of the rest of the country chooses to follow California's very bad examples without any forethought at all. But I could NEVER express the wish that that insane, out-of-control nut job in North Korea would drop nuclear weapons on California. The consequences of that action would be too horrible to contemplate... As the old saying goes: "I could not wish that on my worst enemy."...... FredT

"...we have put together I think the most extensive & inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics." - Joe Biden

Posts: 3043 | Location: AC/Clarksville | Registered: February 13, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"Member"
Picture of cas
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jim Shugart:
quote:
Originally posted by synthplayer:
quote:
Originally posted by stickman428:
I actually kinda hope lil Kim hits California with a nuke. It's the only way to fix CA as I see it now.

I'm kinda hoping that doesn't happen.
Can we compromise on Southern CA? Big Grin

It has to hit farther inland to break it off into the ocean. Big Grin

"Otisburg? OTISBURG!?!?"

Posts: 21383 | Location: 18th & Fairfax  | Registered: May 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post