SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    I'll bet JAllen is smiling down
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

I'll bet JAllen is smiling down Login/Join 
Fool for the City
Picture of MRMATT
posted
Less than two minutes played, and Texas is up on Oklahoma 14-0.

"A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government." George Washington.

Posts: 5296 | Location: Pottstown, PA | Registered: April 26, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
quarter MOA visionary
Picture of smschulz
posted Hide Post
Even more joy ~ 35-17 Texas and still in the 2nd Q. Smile

Posts: 22958 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: June 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
186,000 miles per second.
It's the law.

posted Hide Post
All tied up. What a game!

Posts: 3251 | Registered: August 19, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fire begets Fire
Picture of SIGnified
posted Hide Post
Not football related, but I was thinking of Jim yesterday. Thanks for the reminder.

"Pacifism is a shifty doctrine under which a man accepts the benefits of the social group without being willing to pay - and claims a halo for his dishonesty."
~Robert A. Heinlein

Posts: 26756 | Location: dughouse | Registered: February 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
186,000 miles per second.
It's the law.

posted Hide Post
Wow, Sark not a happy camper.

Posts: 3251 | Registered: August 19, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Who Woulda
Ever Thought?
posted Hide Post
Texas yanked a defeat out of the jaws of victory.

Posts: 6587 | Registered: August 25, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Funny Man
Picture of TXJIM
posted Hide Post
Not sure how, with a two touchdown and change lead, you seemingly forget to run the ball with the best running back in the conference. Robinson racked up 135 yards in the first half then they just stopped handing him the ball and went pass happy. Astounding…

Posts: 7093 | Location: Austin, TX | Registered: June 29, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
King Nothing
Picture of SigSauerP226
posted Hide Post
Jinx thread, poor JAllen Frown

...Then it comes to be that the soothing light at the end of your tunnel, is just a freight train coming your way...

Posts: 2449 | Location: Simi Valley, CA | Registered: September 25, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Victim of Life's
Circumstances
Picture of doublesharp
posted Hide Post
Never count your winnings when you're sitting at the table

There'll be time enough for counting when the dealings done

Posts: 4707 | Location: Sunnyside of Louisville | Registered: July 04, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Funny Man
Picture of TXJIM
posted Hide Post
The Aggies are trying to make up for it Big Grin

Posts: 7093 | Location: Austin, TX | Registered: June 29, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of reloader-1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TXJIM:
The Aggies are trying to make up for it Big Grin

I’d reread the post above…

Edit: now the fat lady has sung. Go Aggies!

Posts: 2328 | Location: S. FL | Registered: October 26, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Slayer of Agapanthus

posted Hide Post
OU fans will keep their ticket stubs for this 'I was there' game.

3:00 minutes left in the tied AL-TAMU game!

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye". The Little Prince, Antoine de Saint-Exupery, pilot and author, lost on mission, July 1944, Med Theatre.

Posts: 5969 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: September 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Lots of interesting college games yesterday.

Posts: 4787 | Location: Florida Panhandle  | Registered: November 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mcrimm
posted Hide Post
Yes there was - Yes, I was just thinking of JAllen yesterday before I read this thread.

I'm sorry if I hurt you feelings when I called you stupid - I thought you already knew - Unknown
When you have no future, you live in the past. " Sycamore Row" by John Grisham

Posts: 4242 | Location: Saddlebrooke, Arizona | Registered: December 24, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of CQB60
posted Hide Post
Sincerely miss his presence here..

Posts: 13822 | Location: VIrtual | Registered: November 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ersatzknarf
posted Hide Post
Very much indeed!

Posts: 4917 | Registered: June 06, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post