SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Drugs and the Interwebs-exploring your inner self...
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Drugs and the Interwebs-exploring your inner self... Login/Join 
Picture of jack32586
posted

Shopping while on meds after surgery. I have never worn a shoulder holster, I might never wear a shoulder holster. I damn sure aint gonna wear two! But I gotta give a shout out to Lone Star Holsters, these things are awesome! At least I ordered some accessories. Actually some of the nicest leather I've ever owned.

I don't have any acting ability, but if anyone is looking for "hitman standing around in background" for thier next movie, I've got the gear. I'd sure like to know what the hell I was thinking. I also hope a black leather trenchcoat doesn't show up as well.

BTW, I have no association with Lone Star. Never heard of them (as far as I knew) before FedEx package at my door, charge on my card.

Posts: 206 | Location: S/W Florida | Registered: October 10, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
Now, those are real man tits!

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43881 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Spread the Disease
Picture of flesheatingvirus
posted Hide Post
Do you have matching assless chaps? Big Grin

-- Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past me I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain. --

Posts: 17277 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: October 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of cparktd
posted Hide Post
LOL!

Karma maybe?

If it ain't woke... don't fix it.

Posts: 4129 | Location: Middle Tennessee | Registered: February 07, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stangosaurus Rex
Picture of Tommydogg
posted Hide Post
Nice find! I bought a Ford 460 and a C6 transmission out of a 73 Mercury under the same conditioms!

Beth Greene

Posts: 7841 | Location: South Florida | Registered: January 09, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dubya
posted Hide Post
I think I see where you are headed Jack... Smile

Sons of the Republic of Texas, NRA, TSRA
God Bless America

Posts: 4075 | Location: The Great Lone Star State, Texas | Registered: March 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Little ray
of sunshine
Picture of jhe888
posted Hide Post
At least you bought it for guns you own.

The fish is mute, expressionless. The fish doesn't think because the fish knows everything.

Posts: 53122 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by flesheatingvirus:

You meant to add that you are asking for a friend.

Posts: 8623 | Registered: September 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Spread the Disease
Picture of flesheatingvirus
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TigerDore:
quote:
Originally posted by flesheatingvirus:

You meant to add that you are asking for a friend.

Wink Hahahahaha!

-- Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past me I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain. --

Posts: 17277 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: October 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
In the yahd, not too
fah from the cah
Picture of ryan81986
posted Hide Post
I've always wanted a shoulder holster for my Beretta 92.

Posts: 6350 | Location: Just outside of Boston | Registered: March 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Knows too little
about too much
Picture of rduckwor
posted Hide Post
Five bucks says you won't strap up and wear it to the Wall Mart!

RMD

TL Davis: “The Second Amendment is special, not because it protects guns, but because its violation signals a government with the intention to oppress its people…”
Remember: After the first one, the rest are free.

Posts: 20321 | Location: L.A. - Lower Alabama | Registered: April 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Persian
Picture of PPGMD
posted Hide Post
I like the shoulder holsters that has the gun on one side, and a tomahawk on the other.

-------
A turbo: Exhaust gasses go into the turbocharger and spin it, witchcraft happens, and you go faster.

Mr. Doom and Gloom
"King in the north!"
"Slow is smooth... and also slow.

Posts: 20052 | Location: At the wall | Registered: February 13, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of jack32586
posted Hide Post
Isn't assless chaps redundant, like a sleeveless vest or a clinched fist? As far as wearing them to WalMart(the holsters, not chaps-I always wear chaps to WalMart) I'm leaning to no.

Posts: 206 | Location: S/W Florida | Registered: October 10, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of porterdog
posted Hide Post
"Are you talkin' ta me!?"

Is your government serving you?

Posts: 1271 | Location: Detroit (Rock City!) | Registered: September 11, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post