SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Paging 2000Z-71
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Paging 2000Z-71 Login/Join 
posted
My son and daughter-in-law may be relocating from Camp Henry S. Korea to JBER this summer.

My daughter-in-law is an RN with experience primarily in NICU and labor and delivery.

Do you have insight on job prospects in the area?

Thx

Posts: 1073 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 20, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Jack of All Trades,
Master of Nothing
Picture of 2000Z-71
posted Hide Post
E-mail sent.

My daughter can deflate your daughter's soccer ball.

Posts: 11780 | Location: Eagle River, AK | Registered: September 12, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thx

Posts: 1073 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 20, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
In Odin we trust
Picture of akcopnfbks
posted Hide Post
If they were coming further north to the Fairbanks area, or if they end up here at some point (at Ft. Wainwright or Eielson AFB) let me know. My wife is one of the managers of the Women's Center at the local hospital here in Fairbanks. L&D and NICU.

Posts: 1735 | Location: The Northernmost Broadcast Point of Radio Free America | Registered: February 24, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post