SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Obama said he is from Kenya in recent speech
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Obama said he is from Kenya in recent speech Login/Join 
Picture of 10-7 leo
posted
Skip to the 6:30 mark in the video.

Obama says he is from Kenya and he says it sincerely.

Is he admitting that he was born there or is he just referring to his Kenyan heritage?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SfqtpsNJZJk

Sic Semper Tyrannis
If you beat your swords into plowshares, you will become farmers for those who didn't!
Political Correctness is fascism pretending to be Manners-George Carlin

Posts: 2043 | Location: Central FL | Registered: September 03, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Here, there...
either way it doesn't matter. The damage has been done.
Time to un-fuck this place after the last 8 years of damage.

MAGA!

“What the government is good at is collecting taxes, taking away your freedoms and killing people. It’s not good at much else.” —Author Tom Clancy

Posts: 8368 | Location: Attempting to keep the noise down around Midway Airport | Registered: February 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wrightd
posted Hide Post
I heard nothing that could be interpreted as so. Are you drinking ?

Lover of the US Constitution
Wile E. Coyote School of DIY Disaster

Posts: 8714 | Location: Nowhere the constitution is not honored | Registered: February 01, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
He used the word "from", but in the context, I assume he meant to say the word "to".

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 38724 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official Space Nerd
Picture of Hound Dog
posted Hide Post
"First sitting president to come FROM Kenya."

Of course, zippy the wonder turtle has never been accused of being an eloquent speaker, so who knows what he meant...

Thank God we have a REAL President again. Just listenimg to zippy for 12 seconds was nearly puke-inducing.

Fear God and Dread Nought
Admiral of the Fleet Sir Jacky Fisher

Posts: 21853 | Location: Hobbiton, The Shire, Middle Earth | Registered: September 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No Compromise
posted Hide Post
"Now, three years ago, I visited Kenya as, uh, the first sitting American president to come from Kenya." -Brak' Bama' At about the 6:30 Mark

H&K-Guy

Posts: 3720 | Registered: April 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
This was Obama's mini biography in a press packet pushing different author's books on a press tour, before he ran for President.

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16725 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wrightd:
I heard nothing that could be interpreted as so. Are you drinking ?

Well, I cracked one open a few minutes ago and I heard what he heard. In fact, I heard what H&K-Guy transcribed from 6:30 in the video, which, and I gotta be really honest here... sounds like exactly what the man said. Perhaps he "misspoke" and meant to say "to Kenya" as 6 Guns surmised, but this list says that Bill Clinton beat out the Choomster:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/...o_Sub-Saharan_Africa

No, what he said was that he was "the first sitting American President to come from Kenya." It's what he said, and it's what I believe he meant to say, because it was one of his measured "I'm reading this really carefully" tones. That, and his response to the applause and cheering says it all. He didn't misspeak, he proudly proclaimed what so many of us always felt.

That said, it doesn't matter now. I was a birther and a Trumper all along. I just had to accept that this POS was our overlord for a while. All that said, I had a thought quite some time back that in the years to come, we'd have an Ashton Kutcheresque "you got punked!" reveal with all of Obama's real documents and history that they worked so hard to conceal, but once it was past the point of hurting those who helped him rise to power. Much like the logic behind sealing the Kennedy assassination stuff.

Posts: 17221 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
half-genius,
half-wit
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 10-7 leo:
Skip to the 6:30 mark in the video.

Obama says he is from Kenya and he says it sincerely.

Is he admitting that he was born there or is he just referring to his Kenyan heritage?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SfqtpsNJZJk

In that case, he is a citizen of a British colony that did not become independent until 1964, and he therefore has the right to a full UK passport.

Something else you can blame the Brits for, eh? Wink

tac

Posts: 11338 | Location: UK, OR, ONT | Registered: July 10, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by tacfoley:
Something else you can blame the Brits for, eh? Wink

tac

That albatross you carry is getting heavy for the rest of us as well, mate. Might you put it down to ease the lot of us?

Posts: 17221 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of maladat
posted Hide Post
Breaking news: JFK was really German.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Ha9GJwlus8

Posts: 6319 | Location: CA | Registered: January 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Freethinker
Picture of sigfreund
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by tacfoley:
In that case, he is a citizen of a British colony that did not become independent until 1964, and he therefore has the right to a full UK passport.

I, for one, won’t raise the slightest objection if you want him back.

Wink

6.4/93.6

Posts: 47419 | Location: 10,150 Feet Above Sea Level in Colorado | Registered: April 04, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Something wild
is loose
Picture of Doc H.
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by maladat:
Breaking news: JFK was really German.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Ha9GJwlus8

No, he was a jelly donut....

"And gentlemen in England now abed, shall think themselves accursed they were not here, and hold their manhoods cheap whiles any speaks that fought with us upon Saint Crispin's Day"

Posts: 2746 | Location: The Shire | Registered: October 22, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dsiets
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 6guns:
He used the word "from", but in the context, I assume he meant to say the word "to".

Then I suspect we'll see non-stop in the news how he misspoke. ...W/ all the other times he had to recant.

Posts: 7381 | Location: MI | Registered: May 22, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
Even if he was born in Kenya, his mother was a US citizen and, like Ted Cruz being born in Canada to an American mother, the Wonder Putz is afforded the rights of an American birth.

Posts: 8628 | Registered: September 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Assault Accountant
Picture of 12GA
posted Hide Post
If I never hear this fuckers name again I could die a happy man. Our man is in the White House now. The Kenyan can eat shit and die.

Posts: 2583 | Location: Upstate NY | Registered: July 02, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ersatzknarf
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 12GA:
If I never hear this fuckers name again I could die a happy man. Our man is in the White House now. The Kenyan can eat shit and die.

This, times a gazillion ! ! !

Posts: 4917 | Registered: June 06, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 12GA:
... The Kenyan can eat shit...

Based on his grin, that may be his favorite meal.

Posts: 8628 | Registered: September 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be not wise in
thine own eyes
Picture of kimber1911
posted Hide Post
It appears deliberate to me, which tells me look to why.

Why does he want our attention focused over here.

Perhaps it is to steer our attention away from the FISA warrant documents.
Carter Page FISA Documents Are Released by Justice Department

“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,”
Pres. Select, Joe Biden

“Let’s go, Brandon” Kelli Stavast, 2 Oct. 2021

Posts: 5267 | Location: USA | Registered: December 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official Space Nerd
Picture of Hound Dog
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TigerDore:
Even if he was born in Kenya, his mother was a US citizen and, like Ted Cruz being born in Canada to an American mother, the Wonder Putz is afforded the rights of an American birth.

The major point here is that ONLY people born IN the USA can be president.

president sparklemuffin (aka, zippy the wonder turtle; aka, the kenyan) was NOT born here. If we had a functioning media in this country, this crap would have come out months BEFORE the 2008 election (of course, then we likely would have had the hildabeast as potus, so I guess we should be grateful we dodged THAT bullet).

Fear God and Dread Nought
Admiral of the Fleet Sir Jacky Fisher

Posts: 21853 | Location: Hobbiton, The Shire, Middle Earth | Registered: September 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post