Find
Notify
Tools

Power Slap Login/Join 
Unapologetic Old
School Curmudgeon
Picture of Lord Vaalic
posted
This has to be about the stupidest, hillbilly, ridiculous "sport" I have ever seen. I don't know who came up with it, or why anyone would ever participate in this. It is surely a further sign of the decay of civilization, and I feel dumber for having seen it.

That being said... I can't stop watching the videos... lol....

Don't weep for the stupid, or you will be crying all day

Posts: 10719 | Location: TN | Registered: December 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Marshall Dillon at his Bitch Slappin' best::

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oPPgcq-wWqc

Posts: 763 | Location: SW Michigan | Registered: January 21, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
No stupider than boxing or the UFC or any of the other MMA outfits, imo. Man pounding each other on the faces.

Q

Posts: 26203 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Power is nothing
without control
posted Hide Post
I saw a variant once that seemed like it was Russian, but I can’t be sure because I don’t speak the language. Instead of faces it was asses being slapped, and the competitors were ladies. Fully clothed mind, but these weren’t cutesy little love taps. These ladies were trying to break tailbones. It was violent enough that I didn’t find it titillating.

- Bret

Posts: 2461 | Location: OH | Registered: March 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
I'd watch something called Dick Punch.

And so would you

Posts: 107258 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Slayer of Agapanthus

posted Hide Post
There are shotgun nut shot videos.

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye". The Little Prince, Antoine de Saint-Exupery, pilot and author, lost on mission, July 1944, Med Theatre.

Posts: 5952 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: September 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
W07VH5
Picture of mark123
posted Hide Post

Posts: 45331 | Location: Pennsyltucky | Registered: December 05, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Yeah, won't be long now.

Posts: 107258 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Lord Vaalic:

Which is EXACTLY why they continue to do/make/post stupid shit.

Posts: 10045 | Registered: October 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Tuckerrnr1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
I'd watch something called Dick Punch.

And so would you

Posts: 5720 | Location: Florida | Registered: March 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unapologetic Old
School Curmudgeon
Picture of Lord Vaalic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Excam_Man:
quote:
Originally posted by Lord Vaalic:

Which is EXACTLY why they continue to do/make/post stupid shit.

That's my point... Its stupid but I'm hooked on it. They got me.

Don't weep for the stupid, or you will be crying all day

Posts: 10719 | Location: TN | Registered: December 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post

Posts: 27834 | Location: Johnson City/Elizabethton, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of iron chef
posted Hide Post
Originally posted by Tuckerrnr1:

I can't believe I've never seen this before, Big Grin and I wonder how they got Seagal to do it, considering he's known for lacking a good sense of humor.

Posts: 3172 | Location: Texas | Registered: June 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Prepared for the Worst, Providing the Best
Picture of 92fstech
posted Hide Post
Thanks Tuckerrnr1, that literally made me laugh I cried. My wife wanted to know why, so I showed her...she didn't appreciate it as much as I did Big Grin.

Posts: 8417 | Location: In the Cornfields | Registered: May 25, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 12131:
No stupider than boxing or the UFC or any of the other MMA outfits, imo. Man pounding each other on the faces.

Not anything like it. There is no defense what so ever. You just stand there and let someone wind up as hard as they can and slap you in the face.

Personally it’s about like watching bum fights. Give two destitute guys a few bucks to give each other brain damage for laughs.

It’s a bad look to be associated with the UFC through Dana White. It didn’t help since he got caught slapping his wife on camera the week before it launched.

Posts: 3875 | Registered: January 25, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 1s1k:
quote:

Not anything like it. There is no defense what so ever. You just stand there and let someone wind up as hard as they can and slap you in the face...

Oh ok, the other sports are slightly less stupid because the eventual brain damage is less pronounced.

Q

Posts: 26203 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by 1s1k:
quote:

Not anything like it. There is no defense what so ever. You just stand there and let someone wind up as hard as they can and slap you in the face...

Oh ok, the other sports are slightly less stupid because the eventual brain damage is less pronounced.
They are pretty stupid as well. Just nothing like slapping where you are 90% guaranteed a concussion. Lots of MMA and boxers don’t leave 90% of their fights with a concussion.

Posts: 3875 | Registered: January 25, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Three Generations
of Service
Picture of PHPaul
posted Hide Post
quote:

Exactly. I utterly fail to see the entertainment value of any of it.

Be careful when following the masses. Sometimes the M is silent.

Posts: 15181 | Location: Downeast Maine | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
God will always provide
Picture of Fla. Jim
posted Hide Post
I’m thinking it’s a Marine thing. Back in 1970 me and a recent Marine were having some drinks. And a chick got us to spare with each other. Yep stupid alright. So being not really into it he suggested slap boxing , as that was what they would do in the service. So we did but we were blocking shots not standing there taking it. So maybe a different version of that.

PS I did find out that you can knock someone down
with an open palm.

Posts: 4403 | Location: White City, Florida | Registered: January 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
On the wrong side of
the Mobius strip
Picture of Patrick-SP2022
posted Hide Post
Tis nothing new.
Smile

Posts: 4123 | Location: Texas | Registered: April 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post