SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Check out this”small token” a client sent me
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Check out this”small token” a client sent me Login/Join 
CAPT Obvious
Picture of Spiff_P239
posted Hide Post
That’s pretty damn cool. Hell of a token of his appreciation.

Posts: 3521 | Location: SE Michigan | Registered: February 25, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My Time is Yours
Picture of davetruong
posted Hide Post
What an incredible gesture! Out of curiosity, what Porsche are you referring to?

God, Family, Country.

Posts: 6014 | Location: Orange County, California | Registered: October 09, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rumors of my death
are greatly exaggerated
Picture of coloradohunter44
posted Hide Post
Sweet blade! Enjoy it.

"Someday I hope to be half the man my bird-dog thinks I am."

FBLM LGB!

Posts: 10910 | Location: Commirado | Registered: July 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Edge seeking
Sharp blade!
posted Hide Post
Double naught awesome

Posts: 7464 | Location: Over the hills and far away | Registered: January 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ozarkwoods
posted Hide Post
Nice looking knife!

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 4841 | Location: SWMO | Registered: October 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 2012BOSS302
posted Hide Post
That is very cool, the knife and the client!

Donald Trump is not a politician, he is a leader, politicians are a dime a dozen, leaders are priceless.

Posts: 3793 | Location: Idaho | Registered: January 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cat Whisperer
Picture of cmr076
posted Hide Post
Sorry for the delayed response, I’m headed to SLC in 6 hours for the new 911 launch at Utah Motorsports park and haven’t packed. The Porsche he’s after is a paint to sample green gt2rs without red Alcantara interior, with black OR Porsche exclusive interior, HOWEVER he doesn’t want yellow stitching, or red stitching, with the weissach package and magnesium wheels, and a handful of other options., basically I have to find him a car from a pool of cars they only made 1000 of, in a color there’s maybe 3 of.

------------------------------------

├┼┼╕
246R

Posts: 3901 | Location: SE PA | Registered: November 13, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Alea iacta est
Picture of Beancooker
posted Hide Post
Totally cool gift. Congratulations for a well deserved token of appreciation.
Good luck on your search.

Looks like you’re trying to find a unicorn, grazing in a field of four leaf clovers, being brushed by leprechauns.

quote:
Originally posted by parabellum: You must have your pants custom tailored to fit your massive balls.
The “lol” thread

Posts: 4029 | Location: Staring down at you with disdain, from the spooky mountaintop castle.  | Registered: November 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cynic
Picture of charlie12
posted Hide Post
That's great

Posts: 13022 | Location: Pride, Louisiana | Registered: August 14, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of P250UA5
posted Hide Post
A rare bird indeed, if it exists at all.
If I happen across one, I'll pass it along to you Cool

The Enemy's gate is down.

Posts: 15359 | Location: Spring, TX | Registered: July 11, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by cmr076:
Sorry for the delayed response, I’m headed to SLC in 6 hours for the new 911 launch at Utah Motorsports park and haven’t packed. The Porsche he’s after is a paint to sample green gt2rs without red Alcantara interior, with black OR Porsche exclusive interior, HOWEVER he doesn’t want yellow stitching, or red stitching, with the weissach package and magnesium wheels, and a handful of other options., basically I have to find him a car from a pool of cars they only made 1000 of, in a color there’s maybe 3 of.

Can't you just buy two, make one a donner car and then sell off the second with mix matched seats, etc.?

I did this in the past for a stripped down race car, got entire new interior. Sound deadening crap, seats, carpet, center console, rear seat, etc. Sold the stripped down one for almost what I paid for it to someone who needed exterior/engine stuff so interior didn't matter.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20834 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cat Whisperer
Picture of cmr076
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Skins2881:
quote:
Originally posted by cmr076:

Can't you just buy two, make one a donner car and then sell off the second with mix matched seats, etc.?

I did this in the past for a stripped down race car, got entire new interior. Sound deadening crap, seats, carpet, center console, rear seat, etc. Sold the stripped down one for almost what I paid for it to someone who needed exterior/engine stuff so interior didn't matter.

You could, but you’d be buying two 350-450k dollar cars to rip apart destroying the value of both. Porsche goes a little crazy with their stitching/leather (dash, doors, center console, etc)

├┼┼╕
246R

Posts: 3901 | Location: SE PA | Registered: November 13, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My Time is Yours
Picture of davetruong
posted Hide Post
That's amazing! One of my friends just purchased the TurboS. A true beauty. I'm looking at preowned 2017 Panarama Turbo. I can look Smile

God, Family, Country.

Posts: 6014 | Location: Orange County, California | Registered: October 09, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cat Whisperer
Picture of cmr076
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by davetruong:
That's amazing! One of my friends just purchased the TurboS. A true beauty. I'm looking at preowned 2017 Panarama Turbo. I can look Smile

I do ship cars to California Big Grin

├┼┼╕
246R

THE SIGGUY
Picture of SIGGUY (THE 1ST)
posted Hide Post
Very Cool blade with an even cooler serial number.
Awesome Karma!! I'm in! Big Grin

-------------------------------------------------------2/28/2015 ~ Rest in peace Dad. Lt Commander E.G.E. USN Love you.

Posts: 5302 | Location: Great State of NH | Registered: January 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Such an awesome knife! Porsche has always been my favorite high end sports car brand. If someday I'm able to afford one I'll order it from you...and it won't even be a unicorn!

“People have to really suffer before they can risk doing what they love.” –Chuck Palahnuik

Be harder to kill: https://preparefit.ck.page

Posts: 5043 | Location: Oregon | Registered: October 02, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
32nd degree
Picture of roarindan
posted Hide Post
nice

"the world doesn't end til yer dead, 'til then there's more beatin's in store, stand it like a man, and give some back"
Al Swearengen

Posts: 4586 | Location: East Overshoe, second buckle from the top. | Registered: January 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Very nice gift! These rigged knives are impossible to get and something like 400 bucks. I really like the look size and design but disappointed they make so few and charge so much

Posts: 3296 | Location: Finally free in AZ! | Registered: February 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Throwin sparks
makin knives
Picture of sybo
posted Hide Post
Very cool, I really like this!

Posts: 6203 | Location: Nashville Tn | Registered: October 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nosce te ipsum
Picture of Woodman
posted Hide Post
Source Porsches and ship anywhere? Maybe someday. I've only operated one a handful of times in 40 years, but it always seemed like the most perfectly-made tool for driving.

The perfect color and styling. Is the model year apparent from this image?

Posts: 8759 | Registered: March 24, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post