SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Republican Debate Poll
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Republican Debate Poll Login/Join 
Rumors of my death
are greatly exaggerated
Picture of coloradohunter44
posted Hide Post
Didn't watch. Trump won. All the rest suck.

"Someday I hope to be half the man my bird-dog thinks I am."

FBLM LGB!

Posts: 10909 | Location: Commirado | Registered: July 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

Posts: 713 | Location: FL | Registered: July 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
quarter MOA visionary
Picture of smschulz
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by chellim1:

Yep. I hope they are done. No more debates!

The so-called debates are nothing more than a side show.
Nothing ever gets accomplished except gives the media and critics a chance to bloviate and manipulate to whatever there desired agenda is.
Nothing that informs the voter of anything substantial.
But we all already know that. Frown

Posts: 22909 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: June 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Main Thing Is
Not To Get Excited
Picture of wishfull thinker
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SIG228:
Need another option of who won the debate. My answer is President Trump

yep, me too. I didn't watch and I don't apologize for that. I have read a number of press takes and now know niki haley is a 'star' so I wonder if they watched it either.

Posts: 6395 | Location: Washington | Registered: November 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
blame canada
Picture of AKSuperDually
posted Hide Post
I watched the tucker interview on X instead. After watching clips and highlights after, Trump clearly won.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"The trouble with our Liberal friends...is not that they're ignorant, it's just that they know so much that isn't so." Ronald Reagan, 1964
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Arguing with some people is like playing chess with a pigeon. It doesn't matter how good I am at chess, the pigeon will just take a shit on the board, strut around knocking over all the pieces and act like it won.. and in some cases it will insult you at the same time." DevlDogs55, 2014 Big Grin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

www.rikrlandvs.com

Posts: 13957 | Location: On the mouth of the great Kenai River | Registered: June 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
First primary is in January and the election is 15-months away. Goodness, this is just the beginning...

Posts: 14656 | Location: Wine Country | Registered: September 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Prefontaine
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by goose5:
Yes, I watched. The American people lost, and the gated institutions won. I heard everything that was said on that stage for decades. Cut tax rates. Smaller government. Fix immigration. Cut spending. Tax rates are never cut more than 5 percent if at all. The last time the government got smaller was under Coolidge. The immigration system never changes. And, spending is never cut.

^ this. Couldn’t say it any better.

What am I doing? I'm talking to an empty telephone

Posts: 12638 | Location: Down South | Registered: January 16, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post